Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pitch Inspection - (ed. Incorrect)

FTPFTP
edited February 2010 in General Charlton
at 2pm today

Comments

• Options
    In a way i hope it is called off, will give us a few more days rest for the Southend game.
  • Options
    Where did u hear/see that?
  • Options
    really ????....no rain forcast today at all ????
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]In a way i hope it is called off, will give us a few more days rest for the Southend game.

What, straight after a decent home win?
    We need to keep the ball rolling if possible....and what's so important about Friday any more than tonights game....bit of a strange comment that?
    And didn't Brighton also play on Saturday?
  • Options
    Nothing on O/S yet.
  • Options
    Believe it when i see it.
    Pitch should be fine.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i think he is chatting out of his ars ;-)
  • Options
    LOL what a joke of course the pitch will be fine no snow is there. If we cant cope with rain then thats more pathetic than i have ever herd its england it rains all the time snow fair enough but rain come on.
  • Options
    If the game at the Don Valley went ahead last night cant see why ours shouldnt. It was a bog!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Double bubble!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't for the life of me see why a pitch inspection would be neccessary....been going to The Valley for 50+ years and reckon I know when a pitch inspection is likely or needed....can't see it myself a bit of rain has never bothered us before and The Valley drainage is excellent..
    Would like to know your source for this comment FTP.
  • Options
    Talking crap if you ask me!
  • Options
    Better be i've just sorted work off early.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]In a way i hope it is called off, will give us a few more days rest for the Southend game.

We need to keep the ball rolling if possible....and what's so important about Friday any more than tonights game....bit of a strange comment that?

I understand we need to keep the ball rolling but we are due to play 3 games in 5-6 days. from selfish point of view after having 5 hours sleep in 2 days could of done with an early night.

irrelevant anyway as like you said cant see teh game off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: robroy[/cite]Talking crap if you ask me!

Agreed rob.........................why do folk do that?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]

I understand we need to keep the ball rolling but we are due to play 3 games in 5-6 days. from selfish point of view after having 5 hours sleep in 2 days could of done with an early night.

irrelevant anyway as like you said cant see teh game off.

Well if we play anything like we did againt Bristol Rovers you'll have plenty of opportunity to have a kip.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: robroy[/cite]Talking crap if you ask me!

Agreed rob.........................why do folk do that?

Because their bellends? :-)
  • Options
    I hope it's not called off as tonights match is probably the last I'll be able to make this season :0 (
  • Options
    Does annoy me when people come on, post something with no substance and then don't back it up.

Got no reason to believe or not believe FTP but hey, come on!
  • Options
    He doesn't state which ground is having a 2pm pitch inspection though?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LOL good point Chirs is this for the Millwall game then?
  • Options
    its a wind up
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Does annoy me when people come on, post something with no substance and then don't back it up.

Do shut up!! As if your dribblings about a charlton fan has died is any more interesting!!
  • Options
    And according to @CAFCofficial:

There are no plans for a pitch inspection (MW)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Does annoy me when people come on, post something with no substance and then don't back it up.

Maybe people while they are at work may have to do some and not able to stay on here all day posting ??
  • Options
    usual bunch of idiotic comments I see. Mate works at club is mate of Colin Powell. He phoned and told me this mornign.

Really don't know why I bother. Some of you are absolute t*ssers
  • Options
    agreed ftp ,got told same thing at around tennish
  • Options
    Chill

FTP

rise above it
  • Options
    Well i'd take it up with your mate as the club have publicly said there is no pitch inspection.
  • Options
    FTPFTP
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Chill

FTP

rise above it
    You're right. Do get some knobs on here that just have a pop for no reason. Happy to divulge my source in Lib club later if game is on. I am not putting staff members names on here.