Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pitch Inspection - (ed. Incorrect)

Comments

• Options
    Don't think there are many idiotic comments mate. Couple of comments with smileys etc but it comes with the territory. If you had added you Paddy Powell bit in the opening post then that would have stopped people jumping down your throat.

Who knows, we may all look like mugs in a bit when they have an inspection and decide to call it off!
  • Options
    all from the same lot ,who thinks lloyd sam walks on water,hope your right ftp,maybe he will be able to try
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I daresay admin have taken note of the original post .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]usual bunch of idiotic comments I see. Mate works at club is mate of Colin Powell. He phoned and told me this mornign.

Really don't know why I bother. Some of you are absolute t*ssers

Hang on here FTP.....there isn't a pitch inspection....so who's made the idiotic statement?
  • Options
    FTPFTP
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Don't think there are many idiotic comments mate. Couple of comments with smileys etc but it comes with the territory. If you had added you Paddy Powell bit in the opening post then that would have stopped people jumping down your throat.

Who knows, we may all look like mugs in a bit when they have an inspection and decide to call it off!

I hope it is not off but if it is I will be right back. As leftbehind stated I am at work and only had a short moment to post. I was hoping just to warn people but wont bither in future. I was told that the pitch was ok at the moment (9am) but as we had had 2 days of heavy rain and there was more rain forecast for this afternoon they were going to inspect the pitch. End of.
  • Options
    Oh, and Paddy Powell on the OS says this:

"The pitch was very wet yesterday but it was fine on Tuesday morning."

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=35673

;-)
  • Options
    Lets all have a cuddle.
  • Options
    I think your pal was on a wind up FTP....or simply talking crap!
    You'll know not to believe him in future I assume.
  • Options
    Lucky you have not got the

Arm torpedeo or sink sink sink obessed lot on this thread yet then your in trouble mate your days will be numbered

unless it goes straight to CLOSED
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonfan[/cite]all from the same lot ,who thinks lloyd sam walks on water,hope your right ftp,maybe he will be able to try
    why find a reason on a pitch inspection thread to bitch you must be gone in the head ;oP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He is not the sort to wind me up. Forecast has changed to light showers now so maybe an inspection not necessary.

If I was going to post a wind up on here I would come up with better than a pitch inspection. Mind you some people here have great fun demanding that a post is sunk and posting pictures of submarines on here.
  • Options
    yep
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2010
    ShefWeds2Flood_468x316.jpg
  • Options
    Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink ;oD
  • Options
    next it will be a family snap of lloyd sam and a train
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink ;oD

ha ha did not take long, bet teh flood gates open now ;-)
  • Options
    Ha ha ha
  • Options
    Raining steadily now.
  • Options
    Hope that comment isnt aimed at me FTP. I was only asking where you had got the info from as we've had WUM's on here before. Anyhoo, no probs with a flooded pitch, Lloyd Sam walks on water dont you know ;-)
  • Options
    uboat some testy folk on here sometimes.

(sorry best I could manage)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Your a wrong un FTP your cards been marked lol u having beer LB before normal place or bolting down to Lib
  • Options
    Sorry I know these are poor this computer's gash lol
  • Options
    Chill out FTP, yes reason we got on your back as you had nothing to back it up and most of us on here had more sense to believe it

If you was informed incorrectly thats not our problem

Just for the record....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Sorry I know these are poor this computer's gash lol[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_640643 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]untitled2.JPG[/div][/ul][/div]

haha quality dazzler, ill be on that train being his love child ;o)
  • Options
    In future Ignore imitations only believe the real people in the know :-)
  • Options
    quality.i give up
  • Options
    SNOWING
  • Options
    snowing here too!

pitch inspection at 5pm.
  • Options
    SNOWING, RAINING, SLEETING...FTP OH NOOOOO :-(
  • Options
    what's your source who said so ..... bla h blah blah