Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Racism At The Valley

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Daggs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Daggs[/cite]You see, you just can't understand how someone can be pro-English and yet non-racist.
    You've been brainwashed into thinking all English = bad. All other cultures/nationalities = good.

I see it as most English = good, most other countries/nationalities = good - do you? If so, no problems & we can all move along.

Yes that is how i see it. But when i promote Englishness it's met with innacurate accusations of racism. The sad thing being most of the accusers are English themselves............brainwashed.
    sorry but I have a mind of my own and have never seen English as bad. I am very Patriotic, I love my country, so I love everything we stand for including our multi-cultural society. I am ashamed however; of small minded people that cannot appreciate the beauty of this country with people of all different races living together. I also feel that being English shouldn't mean you can't show appreciation for other nations by displaying their flags. what is wrong with that? this thread was and is about racism not about how patriotic we are.
  • Options
    you naughty people,this would have been sunk if the admin wasn't at the game.
  • Options
    why?
  • Options
    Let's not get too far off topic. Fascists need to be driven out of our club. Well done for raising it forzajuve. Whisper me their row number please
  • Options
    why who the feck are you
  • Options
    He is the place you send people to at London Bridge when they ask for directions.

That ever elusive platform 7 - spooky
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]you naughty people,this would have been sunk if the admin wasn't at the game.

haha - exactly what I was just thinking reading it....have got bored listening to the game and reading the match thread....we could've equalised by now....but I doubt it

EDIT: will be sunk by midnight I predict (assuming one of them makes it home sober)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]you naughty people,this would have been sunk if the admin wasn't at the game.

haha - exactly what I was just thinking reading it....have got bored listening to the game and reading the match thread....we could've equalised by now....but I doubt it

EDIT: will be sunk by midnight I predict (assuming one of them makes it home sober)
    we did equalise
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]

we did equalise

;o)...just saw....maybe we'll get another while I'm doing this !
  • Options
    hello northstandsteve
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and u are
  • Options
    you are right this will probably be sunk, especially after the bringing up of terrorism(that was low), I just hope that the people who have experienced racism at the valley never have to again and that the matter 'forzajuve' bought up gets resolved as this sort of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated, Chris Powell started 'Kick it Out' for a reason.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    edited - that should have come out on the match stream, but something went wrong as the site crashed.
  • Options
    To whoever said "There were about 50 victims of multiculturism on those London Tube trains and a bus'' - that's just about the most despicable, misguided and plain dumb comment I have ever read on this forum.

It has quite taken the shine off tonight's win to realise that any Charlton fan can think like that.

Thanks for ruining the evening.
  • Options
    just leave it now for christ sake
  • Options

Correct
  • Options
    safe journey?
  • Options
    Yeah, not too bad. Managed to get last orders in the local as well.

No Jamaican flags in the pub though unfortunately,
  • Options
    for you to take down.
  • Options
    adamtheaddickCommentTime8 hours ago quote# 32
    As an irish decent catholic, there was loads of guff being chanted at leyton orient back at the start of the season, certain groups of 'fans' singing no surrender... ffs... they obviuously don't read or watch the news that the ira no longer exisits.. might as well be chanting no surrender to the bloody romans... I have an irish flag with cafc on it but have never taken it to a game, might start doing it for the future eire number 1.

No but the RIRA are still very active so really bombings back in NI yeah bloody romans get your own house in order before spouting off

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/foyle_and_west/8535731.stm

Also the CIRA

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/feb/23/car-bomb-newry-northern-ireland

Please if you watch the news take the blinkers OFF
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Treating foreigners differently is almost a way of life here in Portugal. Many Portuguese have no concept of racism, putting immigrants second is just what you do.

Even when those immigrants are bringing money and work into their country, rather than sending it back "home", as many of their offspring do when working in northern Europe.

Trust me GB has a lot to be proud of when it comes to the multicultural mix.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    salt and vinegar for them shoulders anyone?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    couple of years ago a St George cross flag was taken down by stewards--- it had "RIP Duncan" on it and was put up by the daughter of Duncan Frame after his murder.

I dont remember to many to you right on leftys saying to much about that though.

didnt they use to sell Orish flags with CAFC on it outside the ground ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]
    didnt they use to sell Orish flags with CAFC on it outside the ground ?

didn't we used to have 3 irish internationals playing for us?