Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mock the Week game

Comments

• Oh South London is Wonderful
    For the Pr**ks......
  • So when does the commentator come over the PA?
  • Siiiiddddaaaaaaaann!
  • Where does one collect one's drinks during the interval?
  • New Category

Things you don't want to hear in hospital
  • Oh dear all the sockets are full. Which one shall I pull out to plug in the Hoover?
  • "Well mr smith, the operation was a complete sucess, we all want to say how brave your are having your penis removed and becomming a women"

Errr

"I'm mr smythe, I had an ingrowing toe nail"...

"Oopps"
  • Well Mr Jones, I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is, we amputated the wrong leg. However, on a much brighter note, the gentleman in the bed opposite has made quite a decent offer for your slippers.
  • hello, i'm dr shipman.
  • "You might feel a small prick..."
  • Sponsored links:

• Best deal with you first, there's not much time, after all....
  • "I wouldn't go buying any long playing records if I were you"
  • Doctor 1: of course I can do this procedure I have only had 2 deaths.
    Doctor 2: but you've only performed it twice.
  • edited March 2010
    Doctor "We have identified the troublesome little virus that has caused your sudden weight loss and we'll be putting you on a pancake diet for the next couple of days"
    Patient "why pancakes, will they help to cure the virus ?"
    Doctor "doubt it, they're the only food we can get under the door in the ebola ward"
  • 'Your surgery was a complete success, but, on a completely unrelated note, you haven't happened to see my watch lying around?'
  • "Dr House, no he's on holiday."
  • ''Ok, i will count to ten - when you wake up again you will be a new person Dan, or should i say 'Danielle'!

1......2.......''
  • edited March 2010
    'Mr Ricketts, the good news is you have Rickets which has caused much hilarity for me and the nursing staff, the bad news is you'll probably never walk again!'
  • Yeah...soooo...ummmm....
  • doc1: well umm... do i need to use anesthetic for the real deal as i didnt when i played operation??????

doc2: maybe i should do this procedure i have seen it done on holby city
  • Sponsored links:

• We have a very special guest visiting the hospital today - welcome Mr. Piers Morgan...
  • So as you can see it is apparent Mr Digby was involved in a sex game at time of death... (too soon?)
  • Time for another category.

Things you don't expect to hear on a soap opera
  • "I'm sooooooooooo happy"
  • Attention everyone within the perimeters of this hospital, sorry to tell you all but a deadly virus has infected this area and nobody is permitted to leave or enter the building or its perimeters, the armed forces have arrived.
  • That Deirdre Barlow is a right sort.
  • "Well that wedding went off without any problems at all"
  • ....and the lived happily ever after
  • This is the best Christmas ever!
  • "You ain't my mother!!!!!"
    "No, 'course not, I'm your sister, innit!"