Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Good attack from them cleared partially by Sodje, then randolph gets it.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Red_Raver[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]Re: Racon, it amazes me that people still think he is a classy creative player. He hasn't been that since September. He contributes nothing and, in my opinion, is largely responsible for the toothless midfield creativity since he's become a regular again after his injury.[/quote]

Didnt he get an assist against Gillingham?[/quote]

The exception that proves the rule! He's still a talented player who contributes very little imo
  • Options
    We attack, waggy crosses, sails out for a corner.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Solly for Borrowdale I think they said.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]Re: Racon, it amazes me that people still think he is a classy creative player. He hasn't been that since September. He contributes nothing and, in my opinion, is largely responsible for the toothless midfield creativity since he's become a regular again after his injury.
    Certainly not the player we thought he was. As I've said, the 4-5-1 this time last year covered up his weaknesses, he had 3 hard working players around him in Shelvey, Bailey and Zheng and a 4th in Sam who does his fair share of defending. They were a decent passing midfield and that suited him. In a 4-4-2 he's surely not a great deal more solid defensively than Shelvey would be.

Solly on (for Richardson??) Edit: Borrowdale, tired I assume?
  • Options
    solly on for Borrowdale
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Racon puzzles me, when he came back last season he was quality, i am not quite sure why this hasn't been repeated in this league.

He looked good in a 5 man midfield.
  • Options
    Solly on for a 'tiring' borrowdale.
    Hiya nadou mate!!
  • Options
    cmon u reds, forster son make yourself our weekly hero. you know youd love to :-(
  • Options
    And Racon also scored a few weeks back too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Red_Raver[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]Re: Racon, it amazes me that people still think he is a classy creative player. He hasn't been that since September. He contributes nothing and, in my opinion, is largely responsible for the toothless midfield creativity since he's become a regular again after his injury.[/quote]

Didnt he get an assist against Gillingham?[/quote]

The exception that proves the rule! He's still a talented player who contributes very little imo[/quote]

Fair enough, its a shame he doesnt show his best form more often. Solly on for Borrowdale.
  • Options
    They get stupid corner, and pushing gets us a FK (ref rescues lino)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]That's it Nads blame one player for all our current midfield not playing well enough![/quote]

There are only two in central midfield. I think Semedo does quite well in defensive midfield. I don't think Racon currently works creatively. For example how many times has his name been mentioned in this game?
  • Options
    akpo is on his way on ... don't panic!!
  • Options
    We have an attack, peters out it seems, chat chat chat, dunno whats happening, Akpo lined up to come on, they have an attacking throw, sam S heads it away, and we get a deep throw.
  • Options
    dont worry, akpo's on now.......................
  • Options
    Akpo on for Forster
    We’ve got two Sodjes,
    We’ve got two Sodjes,
    We’ve got two Sodjes,
    We’ve got two Sodjes!
  • Options
    Surely keep Forster on ?
  • Options
    Sodje on for Forster. Not a surprise as it sounds like he hasn't played much for Brighton recently but it seems he's been more threatening than Mooney today so a bit of a shame.
  • Options
    Mooney 'lightweight' nothing changes does it ..lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nadou give up mate you cant make the blind see
  • Options
    They attack and win a corner, dange here I fear, solly clears, and Jose, but town come again, still pressure, but we clear, Reid attacks but we give it away for their goal kick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]Mooney 'lightweight' nothing changes does it ..lol
    Well no of course not, even if he works on his strength he's not going to turn into Emile Heskey in a week ;-)
  • Options
    norwich winning
  • Options
    Norwich 1 up
  • Options
    maybe those 'intelligent' runs of mooney combined with the powerful presence of akpo will mesmerise the terriers defence!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Nadou give up mate you cant make the blind see

exactly
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]And Racon also scored a few weeks back too.[/quote]

Shelvey has scored 4 in 17 starts. Racon has scored 1 in 21 starts
  • Options
    More pressure against us, Solly fouls and a dangerous FK to them. Randolph good save, they come again, and racon brings it forward, but now their throw.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!