Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    871 i counted them quick
  • Options
    HuddersfielD even
  • Options
    sorry 872 there is a set of twins there
  • Options
    News on the wireless at the moment....all bad bad bad, oppo say the labour Election pledges are crap....suprise there, oh hold on Cameron says 'I went to Eton you mugs, now give me the power I salivate for', poor showing by Tory speechwriters I reckon.
  • Options
    Just spotted Rob Elliot in the bar at Bromley FC.
  • Options
    high of 14 today, tomorrow dull and damp, and an hour earlier too!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: wwaddickson[/cite]Just spotted Rob Elliot in the bar at Bromley FC.

he's found his level
  • Options
    We're on the pitch first and are jigging about a bit, warming it up, now Huddersfield arrive, announcer yells, and we're set for the second half, no changes at the break.
  • Options
    Roberts half clears, waggy chopped our advANTAGE, curled in but keeper collects.
  • Options
    They attack, launched long, we clear but they approach again, now a throw in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2010
    Just noticed it in that picture. Sorry for taking it away from topic abit but
    is it me or are we the only team that do not take a flag to lay across the seats to away games.

p.s as it stands we are 5th
  • Options
    'the atmosphere of a non-league game' .... surely not with our large , loud , vociferous following
  • Options
    we get a corner, their keeper gets clattered and is now being treated but is OK, a local boy gets an affectionate clap from their crowd.
  • Options
    They clear on their left, good attack for them, but our throw so ok ish
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hull 2-0. Wow! West Ham in trouble. Commentators really seem to dislike referee Mr Singh! Sugar 1-0 Hudds
  • Options
    They attack again, and then we clear, but sustained pressure, when it reaches Mooney it balloons for a throw. OOps now a dropped ball, with Randolph now.
    Trotman clatters Forster, we have another corner....Sam S??
    Lets see
  • Options
    the plastic bags having a good game
  • Options
    Cleared for our attacking throw...now other comment, they clear, and back to randolph, headed forward by Town....BOLLOCKS
  • Options
    doh
  • Options
    Rhodes 1-0...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-0 huddersfield booooooooooo
  • Options
    They lead 1-0 Rhodes
  • Options
    :-(
  • Options
    oh dear we are rubbish without Burton and Bailey
  • Options
    Poor goal to concede, and it all stinks now
  • Options
    I'm starting to think that we might be playing here next season.
  • Options
    typical
  • Options
    Luton 8-0
  • Options
    goodnight god bless what's the percentages now oohaah
  • Options
    They sing, and Luton are 8-0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!