Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield vs Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• whoop whoop
  • Or perhaps not!
  • REEEIDDDDY
  • A cracker apparently
  • Well done ADDICKS, now show balls of steel and feckin' win
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Charlton equalises, oooahhh weeps.

oohaah realistic
  • When is Parky going to see that this central midfield is creating NOTHING
  • come onnnnnnnn you reddddssssss!!!!!
  • a win here could really put daylight between the top 6 and 7th
  • We're not getting anywhere near the second ball in the midfield. Unfortunately it's not something any of our midfield are good at.
  • Sponsored links:

• Our attacking throw, borrowdale, we launch it in, and in area...goal kick
  • clive walker says our midfield not winning the second ball, this has been the problem since christmas
  • We approach, Reid to forster, cross cleared. it sounds like Reid could pressure their yellow carded peltier. C'mon reidy go at him
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Charlton equalises, oooahhh weeps.

oohaah realistic

i think lookout is stalking me ..... very odd ... but each to their own....
  • We barely win the third ball!

FFS fightback and win FOR ONCE
  • They attack, we scrape it away, then through to randolph
  • Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]When is Parky going to see that this central midfield is creating NOTHING
    Sounded like they can't win it in the first place. But yeah, Jonjo is the only CM we have who regularly creates chances.
  • still in the game with half an hour to go. couldn't ask for anymore. come on lads.
  • Our midfield creates nothing, sadly we have tried everything we can with the players we have and they still create nothing, just lacking a player or two.
  • Sponsored links:

• I hate the fact that they have a player called Robinson. All I can think of is that cracking goal John Robinson scored against Huddersfield in the season we won the league.
  • We attack, they head clear, Reid then town attack, we cover well and come again, Forster hauled down, not in the area, our FK, no yellow. No Bailey or Migel for this, near by-line, reid takes, far post goal kick.
  • Live Table

P Pts
    Norwich 38 80
    Leeds 38 72
    Millwall 38 71
    Swindon 38 70
    Charlton 38 68
    Colchester 38 67
    Huddersfield 38 62
    Milton Keynes Dons 38 59
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Our midfield creates nothing, sadly we have tried everything we can with the players we have and they still create nothing, just lacking a player or two.

erm shelvey
  • Our midfield creates nothing, sadly we have tried everything we can with the players we have and they still create nothing, just lacking a player or two.
    I think a lack of creativity in our midfield has been our undoing this season.
  • 5-0 to Millwall
  • Wish Chelsea and Millwall would stop scoring, keep getting dragged away from our game.
  • Luke Holden goal for Wrexham - I assume that is the Luke Holden who was with us?
  • To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE

back at Huddersfield, they nearly scored apparantly, they thump it forward and win an attacking FK 30 yards out.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]Luke Holden goal for Wrexham - I assume that is the Luke Holden who was with us?[/quote]

Spot on :)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!