Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield vs Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Stoke City 1 up at Upton Park....
  • Be strong lads, OK far post and randolph not happy with Jose, but OK.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Our midfield creates nothing, sadly we have tried everything we can with the players we have and they still create nothing, just lacking a player or two.[/quote]

erm shelvey[/quote]

we have tried this aswell, if i remember rightly he was as bad as the rest of them and got rightfully dropped, i agree he deserves another chance now but you can't play him bang in the middle of midfield, he has too take one of the striking positions and play in the hole, can't see parky playing that atm.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Our midfield creates nothing, sadly we have tried everything we can with the players we have and they still create nothing, just lacking a player or two.
    Not aimed at you, a general point, but are people starting to realise our midfield aren't as good as we thought they were last summer? They're not good at winning the ball and they aren't as great going forward as we hoped they would be. Sam and Reid create chances on their day, through the centre only Shelvey will do it regularly.
  • Semedo fouls foot up, they have FK, and they approach, they are inside area, but then their throw
  • luke varney!
  • Luke Varney doing his best to relegate palace.....
    ;-)
  • Mooney finally mentioned........falling on the floor!
  • haha, west ham going down
  • Emma working her magic on the 'appy ammers' !
  • Sponsored links:

• Would take a draw, but if we could win it would be a wonderful result, put some distance between us and them and make 2nd spot very interesting.
  • Long report from Upton park, town attack but crap cross, our goal kick, now at the Den, feck them, tell us about us!!
    We attack, forster thwarted, cross again and town clear, but Dailly tidies it all up.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Our midfield creates nothing, sadly we have tried everything we can with the players we have and they still create nothing, just lacking a player or two.[/quote]
    Not aimed at you, a general point, but are people starting to realise our midfield aren't as good as we thought they were last summer? They're not good at winning the ball and they aren't as great going forward as we hoped they would be. Sam and Reid create chances on their day, through the centre only Shelvey will do it regularly.[/quote]
    Yes :(

I was more than certain that the likes of Racon, Sam, Bailey and Shelvey would star in this league, Start of the season i stated we have the best midfield in this league, no idea why i thought it.
  • Waggy helping out, but Town building pressure again, we must hold our nerve, Borrowdale vulnerable it seems, we attack, they win it back and launch it long, Sodje clears.
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Emma working her magic on the 'appy ammers' !

just had a quick look at the West ham - Stoke match thread on the West Ham forum - safe to sat Emma isn't winning any new admirers LOL!
  • Mooney....you guessed it ....falls over again
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]I was more than certain that the likes of Racon, Sam, Bailey and Shelvey would star in this league, Start of the season i stated we have the best midfield in this league, no idea why i thought it.
    We thought the same when we came down from the Prem. We assumed Reid, Holland, Ambrose, Thomas, eventually Zheng with Semedo added would dominate games, with players like Sam as back up.

I think a lot of clubs fans probably think the same when they come down. Portsmouth fans will expect some of their players to be too good for the Championship but they won't all be.
  • do we go for it or play for the draw. time for shelvey to come on.
  • Should we make I change I wonder? randolph getting loads more mentions this half, they attack, shoot, and Dailly blocks for a corner.
  • bring on sam and go for the win!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh no not Llera time, stay on Sodje. :(
  • Corner cleared by Forster, and then Waggy chopped, Sodje sits down apparantly injured, treatment from Physio. They should go to other places now during this break in play, or do their mindless chatting.
  • Re: Racon, it amazes me that people still think he is a classy creative player. He hasn't been that since September. He contributes nothing and, in my opinion, is largely responsible for the toothless midfield creativity since he's become a regular again after his injury.
  • Have we made any subs? If no bring on sam and shelvey
  • Sodje facial injury, they have a pop Robinson on a treated Sodje, our throw, they clear, but our throw again, 15 mins to go.
  • Well bless my pots and pans, no Emma, thanks god for that. Just tuned in as I couldn't bare listening to her. Missed it because of her. Have I missed much?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]Re: Racon, it amazes me that people still think he is a classy creative player. He hasn't been that since September. He contributes nothing and, in my opinion, is largely responsible for the toothless midfield creativity since he's become a regular again after his injury.[/quote]

Didnt he get an assist against Gillingham?
  • Racon puzzles me, when he came back last season he was quality, i am not quite sure why this hasn't been repeated in this league.
  • That's it Nads blame one player for all our current midfield not playing well enough!
  • We attack, they deal with it, and our throw somewhere !!
    Get on with it, Borrowdale attacking throw, maybe a substitue being planned by us. Offside FK for them. Their manager not thay happy apparantly.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!