Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield vs Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• mooney in the penalty area...... come on!!

come on you redddddddddddddddddddddddsssssss
  • Frazer RIchardson... something about his family... Anyway, back to the action we go... OR NOT
    Aah, through, cut out with Reid who crosses over Mooney, Waggy can't quite keep it in.
  • Got the commentary on iplayer.. what the hell do I pay CAFCTV subscription for? Anyway, COYRS!!!!
  • Forster and Trotman clashes heads, Jarnail Singh comes over and the guy who apparently accidentally headbutted Forster is a bit worse, Nicky's alright... but has to go off the pitch. Mmm.
  • "Forster, snapped up from Brighton & Hove Albion on loan on Friday, goes straight into a much-altered Addicks side that are without ankle injury victim Bailey." from OS. No further details.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Got the commentary on iplayer.. what the hell do I pay CAFCTV subscription for? Anyway, COYRS!!!!

Exactly. Good news is that iPlayer is also working for me, here in Prague, I thought the footie rights would have blocked me. COYRs
  • Forster's ready... Their bloke looks a little groggy. The analyst is a little confused about why he had to go off.

Rhodes, but Borrowdale clears it - chat about him, Reading 1 up, more chat about Reading, 0-0 after 5.5 minutes, Luton updates, more talk about random rubbish - OH COME ON. Exeter 1 up, Crawley losing to Stevenage...

Forster has is, Pilkington puts it forward but Robinson is offside.
  • Pretty non-descript start to the game.
  • Whats the quiz question about Richard Murray ?
  • Forster flicks for Mooney, cleared to our midfield, down the right but they have it with Gary Roberts, Racon launches it long though and Smithies (good keeper) collects.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dailly wins a header, Clarke to Drinkwater, and Peltier is meant to go up the right but it goes out of play. It seems that both are a little disjointed in these opening exchanges.
  • Anyone know the number we took up there in the end? coyr
  • Corner for us! Borrowdale to take it, we're happy fans apparently.
    COYR... Inswings, goes beyond everyone and it's a goal kick now.
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Anyone know the number we took up there in the end? coyr

1,500 plus i think
  • Taken away from us, Roberts to Heffernan down the left, rolled into Robinson's path, Michael Collins goes forward but Borrowdale through to Reid and Smithies hits it out for an attacking throw.
  • Huddersfield are playing a long ball game.
  • Robinson inside our area but Sam Sodje clears it up, Racon loses possession in midfield then he wins it back, down their left, in to Roberts and he plays it poorly behind one of their players right out of play, throw for us in RB postiion.
  • Borrowdale smacks it clear, and Clarke heads back to Smithies.
  • Peltier left-footed but a defensive throw in Borrowdale's area.
  • Sponsored links:

• Reid can run on to the ball, cut out by Peltier though and Borrowdale with an attacking throw. Rolled back to him by Mooney, Borrowdale looks to pass again to Mooney and we have another more attacking throw.
  • Thanks for this seth plum
  • Huddersfield down right, Rhodes on far post but Richardson just backheeled it clear, we break but Heffernan cuts it out. With Rhodes... Peltier, carries into our half, rolled to Trotman by Drinkwater and it's a long ball forward; we take care of it. Mooney is caught, but Forster has it, Smithies gets it though. Roberts can't quite control it, and it's a CAFC throw.
  • Huddersfield keep hoofing it forward, but look better when they pass it on the floor.
  • Not Seth, it's his son. PaddyP17 on here. But he signed in. So yeah. Thanks.

Free kick on halfway line for us, Borrowdale to the far side of area - RH side - our attacking throw with Fraser, into Semedo, Waggy gets it, Richardson tries to cross, gets it in, Clarke clears from Forster, sustained pressure but they clear their lines.
  • We've survived the crucial first 20 minutes.
  • probably best commentary we've had...
  • Robinson, out wide to Roberts, overlap from Peltier, smashes it in to 6 yard box and they've fouled us after Sodje clears to Mooney.
  • Trotman heads away, back in with Racon, mopped up and cleared to Sodje... STOP UPDATING RUBBISH, but woah Luton lead 4-0 within 20 minutes... Cmon cmon cmon...

Peltier to Robinson, Collins prods in box but they have a throw in our half.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!