Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David Haye fought and......(no spoilers on thread title lol)

So who will be forking out £14.50( i think ) to watch this, i would say dont bother as watching the countdown Ruiz will be lucky to get past the 6th round, i have a feeling that Haye will win in the 3rd.

Reasons for this is Haye is much fitter then ruiz, in fact any heavyweight i have ever seen looks in good shape(not in a gay way lol), Ruiz is slow sluggish boxer looks a bit on the heavy side, haye is quick and only way he could lose this if ruiz gets a lucky punch.

also any links for watching online put on here. ill probably watch on justin tv just dont think it will be worth paying for it, which i have done several times for Ricky hatton, haye v beast, prince nassem etc

Comments

• Options
    Surely it'll be free on sopcast?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Surely it'll be free on sopcast?

is that online site? i've never heard of it
  • Options
    Google streaming TV + David Haye fight or similar, do a bit of leg work and you'll find a free site showing it somewhere free on-line, but ensure that your spam filters etc are turned on.
  • Options
    I'm not sure what is worse, paying the £14.50 or watching it on some crappy 3" window on your PC seeing 10 secs of delayed, terrible quality coverage followed by 10 secs of 'buffering'.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Cool luv my boxing gunna be a good fight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Cool luv my boxing gunna be a good fight.

me 2 but dont think it will be good fight, all one way to david haye! thats why i wont pay for it lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Cool luv my boxing gunna be a good fight.

me 2 but dont think it will be good fight, all one way to david haye! thats why i wont pay for it lol

Yea the last time i payed for a fight on box office was the Hatton fight vs mayweather. It was a good fight as im sure you all know however i was a big hatton fan and he got dominated the whole fight so i was hugly dissapointed. Will never pay for another fight again unless i have too. So what site do you normally use for free viewing mate? Might be an idea to whisper me though :-)
  • Options
    Yeah i watched that round someones house at the end of a messy night, i was the same big hatton fan aswell watching him come up through the ranks on sky and thought he had a chance but he was completely outclassed.

Justin.tv will show it and usually not bad but will see what others are about nearer the time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Yeah i watched that round someones house at the end of a messy night, i was the same big hatton fan aswell watching him come up through the ranks on sky and thought he had a chance but he was completely outclassed.

Justin.tv will show it and usually not bad but will see what others are about nearer the time

I see yea i had the same situation messey night stayed up all night only to be dissapointed. Was very unhappy with that one. He really was out classed and now i am happy to admit mayweather is probably the best i have ever seen.

So yea justin.tv was going to be the one that i was going to use p2p4u.net shows all the football but i have never tried it for boxing so dunno to be honest. Still big David Haye fan now even if he is Millwal ;-)
  • Options
    I am off up the pub to watch it as its on at a normal time apparently. Anyone know exactly what time kick off is?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Normally 8 mate yea its in Manchester i think so should be about 8 but that will be when the undercard starts then the fight around 10-11 o'clock i think not 100 % though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Normally 8 mate yea its in Manchester i think so should be about 8 but that will be when the undercard starts then the fight around 10-11 o'clock i think not 100 % though

So you are telling me twice that it starts at 8, then some time between 10 and 11, then your not 100%.

Hhhhhmmmmmmmm not quite as reliable as I was hoping
  • Options
    lol as you can probably assotain from that im not sure. The last fight in Manc started at 8 on TV.
  • Options
    the actual Haye fight im guessing will be around 10ish, an educated guess really not a fact :0)
  • Options
    Programme starts at nine just seen on adverts on SPN. Spose it will be Undercard then fight so yea tenish is about right Johnny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]I'm not sure what is worse, paying the £14.50 or watching it on some crappy 3" window on your PC seeing 10 secs of delayed, terrible quality coverage followed by 10 secs of 'buffering'.

Get a screen bigger than 3"

Assuming you have broadband there will be loads of very good quality streams.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]I'm not sure what is worse, paying the £14.50 or watching it on some crappy 3" window on your PC seeing 10 secs of delayed, terrible quality coverage followed by 10 secs of 'buffering'.

Or get off your arse and get to the pub??
  • Options
    Hoping he manages to get into double figures of punches landed this time, though I have 12 bottles of Superbock and two large bags of kettle chips to see me through if nobody's come to fight. You can generally spot a shit match up when the bombastic young British "talent" spends most of his interviews talking up the guy he's fighting.
  • Options
    It's 15 pound you tightwads!

Watch it properly for gods sake

Sod getting in a round with some of you
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]It's 15 pound you tightwads!

Or go and support your local drinking establishment that would of had to pay a hell of a lot of money to show this fight.

Will be over in the fourth anyway, so only two beers needed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]

Or get off your arse and get to the pub??

You been to a pub in Hull on a Saturday night?

I'll stick to me front room...
  • Options

Or go and support your local drinking establishment that would of had to pay a hell of a lot of money to show this fight.

I can't stand watching boxing surrounded by a bunch of know nothings coked up, with a couple of pints inside them screaming 'IT IM' at the TV. I'll have a couple of mates round who know what they are talking about, a stackload of beer and a massive TV
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Watching it at Rileys in Victoria. Free entry and in 3D.

edit - might be members only?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]

I can't stand watching boxing surrounded by a bunch of know nothings coked up, with a couple of pints inside them screaming 'IT IM' at the TV. I'll have a couple of mates round who know what they are talking about, a stackload of beer and a massive TV

"IT IM" - LOL - So true.
  • Options
    All round to Carter's then?

With you on watching any sport with drunken/coked up idiots. I can not stand watching England matches down the pub.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]

"IT IM" - LOL - So true.
    Or, "knock 'im attt!"
  • Options
    Really looking forwards to this one i reckon haye will win it in the 9th purley because ruiz will tire under hayes immense fittness, should be a gooden.
  • Options
    Carter i am by no means tight and come out for a drink with me and a round may cost around £30 even if just a few of us like last night with the 3.....very messy lol

I have stated why i wont pay for it, been offered to go round mates also but dont see the point-also slightly hungover still so chilled out eve for me and then back out tomorrow. Fair play anyone who does pay, just thought i would put my predictions/advice up so anyone who does pay for it be warned it will probably finish early

but then you never know, going to try find a link now :-)
  • Options
    yeah I've bought it, having a couple of beers at home. Programme starts at 9 and according to SSN Haye due in the ring just before 11.

Haye inside 6 will knock him out
  • Options
    Bought & paid for.

Looking forward to seeing Haye finish him off in 5-6 rounds in glorious HD.