Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David Haye fought and......(no spoilers on thread title lol)

Comments

• Options
    got link
    David Haye live

Starts in 15mins, person screening has been flicking to preview and shows has ordered good quality too at the mo
  • Options
    This fight coming up will be a good one - interesting to see whether Groves can make a step up in class. Adamu's better than anyone he's fought so far by some distance.
  • Options
    Problem with these online links are that the 'powers that be' are very good at finding them and shutting them down, which makes for a very frustrating evening trying to find decent ones that are working, only to have them taken down minutes later. Spent the whole of the Valuev fight looking for a working stream. Gave up, put the radio on and then going into the final round, I gave it one more go and found a working stream and managed to catch the final round, which was the only one worth watching anyway so was pretty pleased in the end! Think I'll do the same tonight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]This fight coming up will be a good one - interesting to see whether Groves can make a step up in class. Adamu's better than anyone he's fought so far by some distance.

Groves just stuck him down in the first !, another 30 seconds and he might have finished that off
  • Options
    Good opening round for Groves there - put Adamu down and undoubtedly has real power. I'd like to see a good six or seven rounds from him though - I have a feeling Adamu's just here for the payday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Problem with these online links are that the 'powers that be' are very good at finding them and shutting them down, which makes for a very frustrating evening trying to find decent ones that are working, only to have them taken down minutes later. Spent the whole of the Valuev fight looking for a working stream. Gave up, put the radio on and then going into the final round, I gave it one more go and found a working stream and managed to catch the final round, which was the only one worth watching anyway so was pretty pleased in the end! Think I'll do the same tonight.

try one i posted fine at the mo and good quality too
  • Options
    this will be over inside 5
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Problem with these online links are that the 'powers that be' are very good at finding them and shutting them down, which makes for a very frustrating evening trying to find decent ones that are working, only to have them taken down minutes later. Spent the whole of the Valuev fight looking for a working stream. Gave up, put the radio on and then going into the final round, I gave it one more go and found a working stream and managed to catch the final round, which was the only one worth watching anyway so was pretty pleased in the end! Think I'll do the same tonight.

Thanks for that Johnny, good stream. Hopefully it will survive into the main event.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]this will be over inside 5
    Looking that way. Adamu's a f***ing mess. Groves' defence is pretty weak though. Looks square on when he moves forward.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

Thanks for that Johnny, good stream. Hopefully it will survive into the main event.

No problem, yeah my fingers are crossed too :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice jab Groves has got. Works the body well too. Looks decent.
  • Options
    bit more composure in that round and he'd have finished it then
  • Options
    lovely the way groves feints before punching,does go square on but hes reflexes are spot on,and seems a decent chin
  • Options
    bad bad reffing,this is a title fight
  • Options
    yeah, did step in a bit early really
  • Options
    why there is a british ref for a commonwealth title shot i dont no,groves was good
  • Options
    fancy him to beat smith
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]fancy him to beat smith
    Agree with that. Smith is average at best. My only worry after watching that is that Groves wasn't really tested - Adamu was piss-poor. Fancy Lynes to get beat up here.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    smith has good chin,very fit,and has the ability to dig deep,that may well have gone 12 if the ref had not stepped in,and groves would have better for it,would be a good tear up with smith if its in liverpool it will be a pit. depends what lynes,two years ago lynes was boxing lovely and using that jab,never no with africans though they are hot and cold,but think it could be a ragged lynes we see
  • Options
    only the second time ive seen groves fight but he looked a league above against adamu considering his usual way of fighting looked poor and just didnt look as though he had any confidence what so ever

where was the jab from him aswell

p.s cheers for that link on justin tv working well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Sky. Missed Groves as the HD feed went tits up for 30mins. Phoned them and was told loads of people have had the same problem. Answer? Pull the power cable out and wait 10 mins! So £14.95 and I missed 40 mins of the programme.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Thanks Sky. Missed Groves as the HD feed went tits up for 30mins. Phoned them and was told loads of people have had the same problem. Answer? Pull the power cable out and wait 10 mins! So £14.95 and I missed 40 mins of the programme.....

Was just going to say ' unlucky sucker,i'm watching the FREE live feed'

But now that's gone t*ts up! HELP
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Thanks Sky. Missed Groves as the HD feed went tits up for 30mins. Phoned them and was told loads of people have had the same problem. Answer? Pull the power cable out and wait 10 mins! So £14.95 and I missed 40 mins of the programme.....

Was just going to say ' unlucky sucker,i'm watching the FREE live feed'

But now that's gone t*ts up! HELP

its ok again now, was for 5 minutes or so but back to normal, lets hope it stays that way
  • Options
    Fed up with the undercards now, get the main show on!
  • Options
    the one im watching is working well, touch wood, http://www.justin.tv/vip__boxing#r=Acm0E5g~
  • Options
    undercards been great
  • Options
    Got it bought.

Got a decent amount on ko/tko/dq
  • Options
    What a start!
  • Options
    haye got hurt at the end,FIREWORKS
  • Options
    Wow. Where did they find this guy? This is a joke.