Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pensioner admits having sex with horse and donkey

124»

Comments

• Options
    No defence for the man all donkeys come equiped with a massice cross on the backs to show no entry...
  • Options
    Judge: 'You had sex with a horse..? How low can you get...?'

Defendant: 'Have you seen those little Shetland ponies you can get...?
  • Options
    Dobbin' the Donkey is against the Law...

...so is Muffin the Mule for that matter!
  • Options
    Apparently the guy is living in fear of his grandmother; having misheard the old nursery rhyme as,
    "C*ck a nice horse 'til Gran very cross"
  • Options
    I just wonder if his hearing let him down that somehow when he was asked to saddle the donkey and stroke the horse what he heard was straddle the donkey and poke the horse.
    It could all have been a terrible misunderstanding ....
  • Options
    Frankie Boyle:
    Im not sure if he knew what he was doing – you know what its like once you get to that age.
    You go into a donkey and forget what you went in there for. In the pensioner’s defence, he saw the donkey yawning and thought it was Jordans private parts.

This guys going to have to go on an incredible gun rampage if he’s going to stand any chance of having a nickname other than Donkey F****r.
  • Options
    I'm amazed that the bride and groom never said anything...probably only had eyes for each other and never looked forward.
  • Options
    I know this bloke. It's Scot Macktavish. He was originally on trial for doing it with a cat. Even though they had photographic evidence he still got off. The judge said he couldn't believe a Scotsman would put anything in a kitty !!!
  • Options
    Never look a gift horse in the ass...