Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

question for BDL

Dave, been thinking back to the sunderland game as we head into the playoffs, was it you on the pitch at wembley geeing us up? Didn't they have a sunderland local dj and you taking it in turns? I may be completly wrong but if it was you do you think you will be allowed on the pitch if we make it there again oh and if you do go for the long stud or you will be sliding all over the gaff. I've got way to much time on my hands tonight..

Comments

• Options
    It was, there's a(nother) dodgy photo of me in Welling to Wembley. No idea if they still do that.

You have too much time on your hands.
  • Options
    I've got a question for you Dave.

You know the ad they show at half-time about foul abusive language where the bloke starts singing "who are ya" at the school play. Do you know where I can view it online? Or what it's called if it's on YouTube?

The bloke in it is the absolute spit of a mate of mine. So much so that you would believe him if he said it was him.

Cheers
  • Options
    ive got a question for you dave, do you play vinyl, mp3s or cd prematch?
  • Options
    Rich, if it's anywhere it'll be on the Football league website.

Ads, Jon Lucas plays the music on CD and MP3.
  • Options
    I have a question for you BDL, What did you eat for breakfast this morning???? ;o)
  • Options
    Cheer BDL, your the man!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    If anyone knows Tom have a look at the advert on the football league website, the fella is the absolute double of him. Quality!!!

http://www.football-league.co.uk/enjoythematch/video/20090806/200910-enjoy-the-match-video_2248114_1745659
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I have a question for you BDL, What did you eat for breakfast this morning???? ;o)[/quote]

dont think it wouldve been muesli and a grapefruit
  • Options
    Can I join in?

Dave, what is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]If anyone knows Tom have a look at the advert on the football league website, the fella is the absolute double of him. Quality!!!

http://www.football-league.co.uk/enjoythematch/video/20090806/200910-enjoy-the-match-video_2248114_1745659

It gets better everytime I see it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    :-) Dave, where do you buy your fish?

( with due acknowledgement to Monty Python's Where The Stars Buy Their Fish )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I have a question for you BDL, What did you eat for breakfast this morning???? ;o)

Two bagels, toasted with Marmite and a cup of Decaf coffee.
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I have a question for you BDL, What did you eat for breakfast this morning???? ;o)

dont think it wouldve been muesli and a grapefruit

You're right. Muesli - that's breakfast for wimps.
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Can I join in?

Dave, what is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

12.2 feet per second
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]:-) Dave, where do you buy your fish?

( with due acknowledgement to Monty Python's Where The Stars Buy Their Fish )

Depends, if it's frozen then from the Supermarket. Otherwise from the Fish shop in Gravesend.

Next?
  • Options
    lol nice one BDL.....

But what i really want to know is whats your favourate film??
  • Options
    If a clock is hungry, does it go back four seconds?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]lol nice one BDL.....

But what i really want to know is whats your favourate film??

Have five favourites - The Fifth Element, Leon, Passport to Pimlico, A Bridge Too Far and Weekend at Bernie's.
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]If a clock is hungry, does it go back four seconds?

I'ts funny, my clock has a face but no mouth to feed it.
  • Options
    BDL, If you could be anybody in the world, who would it be and why?
  • Options
    adsads
    edited April 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]BDL, If you could be anybody in the world, who would it be and why?[/quote]

got to be harold bishop,because he has it all, charisma,charm,looks and madge bishop?
  • Options
    What is this, the cult of BDL?
  • Options
    BDL, when I used to work with you, you seemed to never do much work. My question is two-fold.

1) How did you get away with this?

2) Has this now changed?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]What is this, the cult of BDL?

we just want answers..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]BDL, If you could be anybody in the world, who would it be and why?

AFKA, I want to know what it is to be a real leader of men and see the world from his eyes.
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]BDL, If you could be anybody in the world, who would it be and why?

got to be harold bishop,because he has it all, charisma,charm,looks and madge bishop?

Harold Bishop is shorter and has more hair than me.

Blame Adam, he started it.
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]BDL, when I used to work with you, you seemed to never do much work. My question is two-fold.

1) How did you get away with this?

2) Has this now changed?

1) I always looked to you for inspiration

2) Has it? (Seriously I'd better start to do some stuff or the team I manage will start to moan

[cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

we just want answers..

It's the Human quest for enlightenment and knowledge.
  • Options
    BDL

What School did you go to?
  • Options
    BDL, what do you to celebrate a win, night out with the lads or night in with the mrs?
  • Options
    Dave, whose your hero in touch line announcements? Diddy david? The dull tones of the livepool 'winning time of the golden goal is...' fella or jeremey somthing does west ham used to be on bbc london.
  • Options
    BDL - do you have Chris Powell's telephone number ?
  • Options
    IF you hadn't been a pitch side announcer what would you have been?

Fav Food?

Fav Drink?

Pet Hates?

Ambition?

Who's your best friend on Charlton Life?

What's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you pitch side?

Who would you most like to meet?

Did I spend too long reader footie comics as a kid
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]IF you hadn't been a pitch side announcer what would you have been?

Fav Food?

Fav Drink?

Pet Hates?

Ambition?

Good choices henry :o)

but one more question BDL....... whats your favourate holiday you have been on?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]IF you hadn't been a pitch side announcer what would you have been?

Fav Food?

Fav Drink?

Pet Hates?

Ambition?

& do you own a mankini?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

Fav Food?

Fav Drink?

Pet Hates?

Ambition?

& do you own a mankini?

lol i hope thats for BDL and not me or henry....just for the record i dont :o(
  • Options
    Henry.....................I'm waiting!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!