Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

question for BDL

Comments

• BDL

Am I right in assuming you only answer questions from your inner circle of friends (clique) these days? Yes or No will be fine.
    Are you par of the Clique?

• BDL - Whaddaya wanna make those eyes at me for?
    My sister-in-law was the Shakin Stevens fan
  • BDL - Can I read out the scores?
    I'm sure Glovepup wouldn't mind
    BDL
    If you believe in psychotelekinesis can you raise my hand please?
    Thanks

\0/
  • BDL

Am I right in assuming you only answer questions from your inner circle of friends (clique) these days? Yes or No will be fine.

Is that an invitation?
  • BDL

Is that an invitation?
    The first rule of the clique is that you never talk about the........
  • Is it true that if you have to ask if you are in the CL clique, you can't afford it?
  • edited February 2012
    How many more times, I'm a Mysteron!
  • BDL: Three in a bed sex romps in love nests -- are they all the News of the World cracked them up to be?
  • BDL,

Do you get murderous thoughts every time another questions is asked when you think this thread has finally been forgotten about?
  • BDL

If there is a possibility of us being promoted at home, are you prepared to let someone start a thread suggesting words/a phrase that you have to lever in at some stage during the game (not ONE AIM) eg "Awight at the back" or "Awooga" or "Nice to see you, to see you...."
  • Sponsored links:

• BDL: Three in a bed sex romps in love nests -- are they all the News of the World cracked them up to be?
    Let me know if you find out
    BDL,

Do you get murderous thoughts every time another questions is asked when you think this thread has finally been forgotten about?
    Yes!

• BDL

If there is a possibility of us being promoted at home, are you prepared to let someone start a thread suggesting words/a phrase that you have to lever in at some stage during the game (not ONE AIM) eg "Awight at the back" or "Awooga" or "Nice to see you, to see you...."
    As Matt Wright reads this site, no.
  • BDL

When will all these questions end?
  • BDL - If you weigh a Whale at a Whaleweigh station, where would you weigh a pie?
    Looks like I stumpped you on this one The answer is: Over the rainbow.

• BDL - Was BWP deflected shot Vs Mk dons a goal or not?
  • BDL- is it true that you'll be on primetime TV next Monday evening ?
    ooooh! tell us more!
    ooooh! tell us more!
    I've been sworn to secrecy ....but the time to start watching is 8pm

ooooh! tell us more!
    I've been sworn to secrecy ....but the time to start watching is 8pm

Hmmmmm

it's either University Challenge or a program about drug runners in Australia!

• edited February 2012
    BDL

As you never answer my questions any more what have I done to upset you? The reply 'You keep asking me questions' is a cop out and unacceptable! Two can play at this game and if you want me 'to get behind the boys' you must answer my questions!
  • Sponsored links:

• BDLBDL
    edited February 2012
    BDL

As you never answer my questions any more what have I done to upset you? The reply 'You keep asking me questions' is a cop out and unacceptable! Two can play at this game and if you want me 'to get behind the boys' you must answer my questions!
    Ok, 42. ;-)
  • thanks for the whisper Fanny ;-)
  • SHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • thanks for the whisper Fanny ;-)
    Heh heh heh.
  • Pssst, Alex....

Keep it under your hat ...Sky One .
  • BDL, How MASSIVE are they?
  • MAHOOSIVE
  • Pssst, Alex....

Keep it under your hat ...Sky One . </blockquot

Is it my fat gypsy wedding?
  • Pssst, Alex....

Keep it under your hat ...Sky One .
    You're getting warm, ads...

• BDL:
    Is there any TV program worth watching tonight which mentions Charlton Athletic, say, around 8pm ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!