Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

question for BDL

Comments

• BDLBDL
    edited August 2012
    Macronate said:

BDL
    What's a spirt shonsor?

Almost as bad as Galley Vold.

@Jarman I want to read out mine first!

@CafcCrazy Behave!
  • BDL why was Ricardo Fuller wearing a Yankees hat last night, couldn't the club give him a snazzy Charlton one instead?
  • sam3110 said:

BDL why was Ricardo Fuller wearing a Yankees hat last night, couldn't the club give him a snazzy Charlton one instead?

He got some stick from the Lower West last night for that hat, thought his jeans were proper rascal!

• BDL said:

sam3110 said:

BDL why was Ricardo Fuller wearing a Yankees hat last night, couldn't the club give him a snazzy Charlton one instead?

He got some stick from the Lower West last night for that hat, thought his jeans were proper rascal!

I wouldn't let him sit on my sofa with those ridiculous jeans on!
  • BDL, would you rather have a hook for a hand - or jet black teeth?

Thanks in advance
  • BDL.

Would you rather look like a fish or smell like a fish?
  • danwhicks said:

BDL, would you rather have a hook for a hand - or jet black teeth?

Thanks in advance

Hook, probably.

BDL.

Would you rather look like a fish or smell like a fish?

Look like one. Some say I already look like a Whale. (thought I'd get that in before the usual suspects do)

• Hey BDL what's the difference between a whale and a fish?
  • BDL, is it good to be back?
  • iainment said:

Hey BDL what's the difference between a whale and a fish?

Prey tell ;-)

BDL, is it good to be back?

I've never been away .
  • Sponsored links:

• Do you know anything about something buried under a building in Grand Depot Road?
  • Do you know anything about something buried under a building in Grand Depot Road?

Possibly

• How much fuel would be required to fly ones self to the moon?
  • BDL said:

Do you know anything about something buried under a building in Grand Depot Road?

Possibly

Should it concern me if I lived opposite said building?

• BDL, did Paul Konchesky buy you the beer he owed you?
  • BDL, did you mutter "oh my" or words to that effect before announcing the scorer of our 4th or 5th goal (can't remember which) on Tuesday?
  • As a well known Jonah, can you reconsider your attendance at Bristol on Sunday....please
  • @Macronate I micht have done

Finch - I am not a jonah, I have seen us win many times away from home. My recent record is:

2 draws, 2 wins and 2 losses
  • BDL-
    On average, how many listeners would you get for Charlton Live?
  • @jarman Quite a few, we don't know the actual figure but web traffic reports show a huge spike when we go live
  • Sponsored links:

• BDL

What's the worst game you have "worked" in the last 6 months?

Also one more if I may...

Would you rather drown in a rotten old curry or watch Iain Dowie make love to his wife?
  • @crayaddick Last Saturday was up there as one of the worst, but that's what you have to endure to support our club sometimes, definitely not as depressing as losing to the Stripeys.

As for the other option a nice Lamb Rogan Josh or Tandoori Butter chicken please!
  • BDL said:

@crayaddick Last Saturday was up there as one of the worst, but that's what you have to endure to support our club sometimes, definitely not as depressing as losing to the Stripeys.

As for the other option a nice Lamb Rogan Josh or Tandoori Butter chicken please!

Good choice on the curry! And I agree with regards to the Surrey lot!
  • BDL said:

@crayaddick Last Saturday was up there as one of the worst, but that's what you have to endure to support our club sometimes, definitely not as depressing as losing to the Stripeys.

BDL

Is butter chicken really that nice? Never fancied it myself. I'm more of a jalfrezi man.
  • @Boom I like it ;-) Asda's do a good one on their takeaway. (Love a Jalfrezi as well)
  • BDL, are you going to Millwall, and if you are, what train will you be getting?
  • BDL said:

@Macronate I micht have done

Finch - I am not a jonah, I have seen us win many times away from home. My recent record is:

2 draws, 2 wins and 2 losses

how many league wins?
  • BDL, Is it illegal within your job if the opposition get a penalty, for you to shout "MISS!" down the microphone when their about to take it?
  • Bdl

Will you play something inside so strong at every home game from the Huddersfield game
  • Before the game in the pissing rain in the home dugout we joked about not re-digging this thread up.

On a scale of one to ten, how pissed off with me are you? : - )
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!