Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

question for BDL

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    AFKA, I want to know what it is to be a real leader of men and see the world from his eyes.
    Don't believe him people, the gormless chump completely blanked me in ASDA Living in Dartford at the weekend when i said hello. Felt a right berk. I'm guessing he didn't see me down there....

Asda Home. What a great shop. Same stuff as John Lewis but cheaper. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't write that question.
    I just commented on ASDA Home. It really is good. May go there tonight.
  • Options
    BDL - do you sometimes wonder why you bother?
  • Options
    BDL, can you please play a request before the next home game for my girlfrield.
    Sorry I don't know the name of the song but is has the lyrics;

'I'll never get over a girl like you,
    so you'll have to turn the light off yourself'?

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    BDL do you think you will ever keep all of the people happy all of the time? Oh and do you do signed autographs by the tunnel?
  • Options
    I bet Daves chuffed to bits this ones risen to the surface again.....
  • Options

I bet Daves chuffed to bits this ones risen to the surface again.....

BDL - Do you appreciate that this was nothing to do with me?

• Options
    BDL - Can you EVER hear yourself think over the defeaning noise of your own voice ?
  • Options
    Guys.

Could you please appreciate that BDL is an endangered species & we need to nurture & support him in any way we can....

( Preferably with meat pies & kebabs )

Only kidding , Dave

:-)
  • Options
    BDL-without going into specifics, can you tell me how a friend of mine goes about pursuing a "No Win No Fee" claim against a Championship football club for deafness/tinnitus?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

BDL-without going into specifics, can you tell me how a friend of mine goes about pursuing a "No Win No Fee" claim against a Championship football club for deafness/tinnitus?

Blimey Macro , you could have 10000 of those at the Valley.... :-0

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    BDL - Do you actually get paid for shouting at us, or do you do it voluntarily?
  • Options
    BDL - When you are home, messing around with your son and his mates in your workshop at the end of the garden, do you ever make some toys for the boys ?
  • Options
    BDL, did you feel out of your comfort zone yesterday in front of the NE Quadrant with all those "lovely girls" or were you quite at home?
  • Options
    Oops, didn't realise it was closed. Sorry.
  • Options
    Stop making it worse! ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!