Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Germany: 27th June 2010.

Is it too early to open my 1st Can ?

Comments

• Certainly not - in fact it's a bit late if you ask me.
  • so pumped for today. Win or lose.....

just hope we turn in a performance to be proud of.
  • Sod the performance - I just hope we win!
  • thats what i really mean
  • going round a old charlton face for a barbie gonna get smashed
  • I will be watching the match sober, as I've got to drive this evening!

We've got a chance - the German team are no great shakes.
  • Henry Winter reporting Unchanged Team....
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Henry Winter reporting Unchanged Team....

What's the Fonz got to do with it?

Oh hang on... that was Henry Winkler, wasn't it!
  • "1st time in 28 games Cappello names an unchanged side......"
  • Can't wait for the game, just opening my last Stella then off t'pub!!

Just hope the team turn up, or this could be a painful 90mins
  • Sponsored links:

• 60 minutes & counting....
  • Today has been cancelled. I'm with you MOG
  • edited June 2010
    LETS ALL PRAY... Our Father, who leads our lions, Capello be thy name, our time has come, let the trophy be won, in Africa as it once was at Wembley. Give us this day a Rooney goal, and forgive us our bad performances, as we forgive those who performed so badly. Lead us not to the airport, but deliver us from Germany. England is the Kingdom, we want the power and the glory, forever and ever, AMEN.
  • Amen to that MOG

My nerves are shredded

Be strong boys

COME ON ENGLAND
  • FFS Stop talking about Penalties !!
  • Here we go Boys !!
  • Here we go...

Might have to get a drink... just gone nervous...
  • dear oh dear.....
  • Last time we went down 1 to the Germans, it ended 5-1. Bring in Heskey and Owen!
  • Weirdly, that actually makes me feel a bit better. This is familiar territory, and i know how to deal with it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought they played okay the other night, but already starting to look woefully short of ideas and desperately missing a world class playmaker.
  • Kamikaze stuff at the back, really really poor but a great finish from Podolski. Looks a long way back now.

Germany don't look anything amazing, but the difference between them and England in terms of passing and off the ball movement of startling.
  • ChrisKamara.jpg

Unbelievable Jeff!

Where's a Russian linesman when you need one?
  • fricken heck.........

It was 2 foot over.......
  • OK we now know it's possible to drown out the vuvuzelas if you get enough English fans singing "the referees a wanker"
  • Lol! this is the first time I've heard any fans over the vuvulezas.
  • Don't know if you guys get the same feed as I'm getting from my Hotel in France, but they've just shown a wide shot from about 25 yards out on the left touchline (opposite to the lino) and it was clear even from there that the ball was over the line. Only excuse for gettin that call wrong was if the ref couldn't see because it was obsucurred and if the lino was looking in the opposite direction.

Still, few things get an Englishma'ns heckles up more than a sense of injustice (and god only knows they needed something to give em a kick up the arse) and there's definitely more goals in this one.
  • Our job's done now - we can be knocked out and come home with a sense of righteous indignation, which will paper over the cracks of a shambolic defensive performance. Upson's getting slated, but Terry has been utter cack.

Unless we win, of course, in which case I'll edit this all out.
  • [cite]Posted By: IdleHans[/cite]Our job's done now - we can be knocked out and come home with a sense of righteous indignation, which will paper over the cracks of a shambolic defensive performance. Upson's getting slated, but Terry has been utter cack.

Unless we win, of course, in which case I'll edit this all out.

Yeah Terry's been as culpable as anyone from where I'm watching, although Upson has had a mare too.
  • Sepp Blatter.

German name ?

Hmmmmmm..........