Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Serge Deble

124»

Comments

• Options
    He's flat sharing with Mikel Alonso. ;-)
  • Options
    Who is he never heard off him weres he been .
  • Options
    We need a striker keep him .
  • Options
    i'm guessing since he hasnt trained with us or anything, he's either on loan again, sold or released
  • Options
    what about Antoine N'Gossan that wikipedia says is on our books? 
  • Options
    what about Antoine N'Gossan that wikipedia says is on our books? 
    he looks pretty good, next star for ivory coast aparently, search him on youtube - theres plenty of clips, hope we still have some contract with him...
  • Options
    serge deble went on trial with arles in october hoping to gain a contract, not sure if he did or not as only said hes played one game for them, but i guess he must have signed or he wouldnt have a professional game under his belt. He was meant to be the next big striker who we were struggling to keep hold of, not sure why he never made it. Although wiki still think we have his papers...
  • Options
    Also that antoine n'guessan is still apparently with us, his clips on youtube are good, would be a great winger if we still have him/actually ever get a permit for him!
    if he and/or deble are decent theyll be in the ivory coast squad at the olympics next summer so we will see then, unless they get refused permission to come over due to international papers haha.
    would be interesting to ask SCP whether he ever saw any of the 6/7 ivory coast players we had from ASEC? and how comes we kept deble for so long , what he was like etc.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGPWfT3o2AY

deble exists, scores a hat trick in this one, so many chances missed by the ivory coast, especially towards the end,
    but deble does look very powerful, quick and energetic, wonder what went wrong for him, probably injuries......
  • Options
    Was released around September. FA website has a released/new contract list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh yeh i forgot about that, still hasnt found a club yet then, but still gets in ivory coast team with premiership stars
  • Options
    We were stitched up on the ASEC deal. They agreed we had first refusal on their players but this wasn't actually the case and some were sold without our consent

This came first hand from Phil Chapple
  • Options
    He is certainly quick.

Loved the way he robbed that dithering defender, hared in to the box, drew the keeper and decisively placed his shot.
    Great goal.
  • Options
    He is certainly quick.

Loved the way he robbed that dithering defender, hared in to the box, drew the keeper and decisively placed his shot.
    Great goal.

Any one have an update?
  • Options
    oh yeh i forgot about that, still hasnt found a club yet then, but still gets in ivory coast team with premiership stars
    Think that's a youth team not the full national side
  • Options
    yeh just checked the squads, hes been called up in last 12 months but didnt get a cap, played mainly for the u23s and u21s i think.

Just checked the squads for the african cup of nations, a player for burkino faso is bertrand traore - a 16year old from chelsea. Theyre scraping the barrel, no wonder their ranking is so low. Good experience for him though if he plays