Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kyel Reid released from contract at Sheff Utd

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Vassell and 1 other would be the best transfer window in ages and i promise i would give Parky a full season with no abuse coming out of my gob

Yet you're still abusing him on other threads on here - I'd much rather Parky than Dave Jones! I'm 100% with Oggy...;-)
  • Options
    Vassell probably on at least 10 times what we are paying, would be very good at this level but I think it's nothing more than rubbish on the football rumours site.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Vassell and 1 other would be the best transfer window in ages and i promise i would give Parky a full season with no abuse coming out of my gob

Yet you're still abusing him on other threads on here - I'd much rather Parky than Dave Jones! I'm 100% with Oggy...;-)

Wont stop Weegie until my demands have been met;-)

I do like the fella honest i do just dont rate him i would really like to go for a beer with him i think he is a nice fella
  • Options
    I go to football to be entertained and Reid was the most exciting player we had last season so I hope this is true
  • Options
    Love Kyle Reid. Will be renewing my season ticket if this guy is signed....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tennis60[/cite]His goal against Southend was the biggest buzz I got supporting Charlton all last season and I was listening to it on the radio!

+1

As Golf says being there was unreal. It felt like a turning point in our season, a lot of relief after so many chances in the game too. Absolutely all over the place when it went in, was in the corner yet ended up behind the goal.

Reid is a match winner - something we've been lacking. Has the ability to make things happen, he's like a fully developed Lloyd Sam.
  • Options
    had to sit on my hands when that Reid goal went in at Southend as i was sitting right in amongst there supporters on the right. What a moment though. Never forget that curlied haired geezer running across the goalmouth!
  • Options
    Will be great business snapping Reid up on a free......now to find some decent goalscorers to get on the end of his crosses!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]You should have been there Tennis !! I was stood to the side of the goal right in line with the shot and had a great view of it...........a goal al the way and a magic feeling when it went in !!

I was also wearing a Bailey wig that evening

You should have been sat in the away hardcore end with me - I was petrified!
  • Options
    keep looking at this thread hoping the title is ammended with the standard ** and signs for Charlton confirmed on OS now**
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    this would be a fantastic signing, come on Kyle you know you wanna....
  • Options
    would be well happy with this! although im not countin my chickens cos if pardew gets a whiff he will no doubt sign him

fingers crossed!
  • Options
    I think we'd all be happy with him signing. We've lacked directness in our team for a long time, and he provided that last season.

I'd still like to see Basey signed up, as he's consistent with assists when he's in the team.
  • Options
    My kids were staying over that night and I was listening to it on the radio in the kitchen. When he scored the winner let out a massive `yesssssss, get in`, they came in to see what the problem was.
  • Options
    What a night that was, had to get the steward to pass me Elliotts water from behind the goal so I could take 2 paracetamol at the end of the game as my head was pounding and my throat was hoarse from all the singing and shouting.

That right there is why I end up following Charlton all round the country.
  • Options
    Would be a great signing if its possible
  • Options
    This is going to be a massive downer if he doesn't sign.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]This is going to be a massive downer if he doesn't sign.
    Most definately.
  • Options
    maybe we could do with someone more experienced, a tad young too isn't he ?
  • Options
    Not really going to make the club much money is it, when the kids just get 'REID' on the back of there shirts! Would prefer someone with more letters in there name.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's be patient Boys. (& Girls)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Not really going to make the club much money is it, when the kids just get 'REID' on the back of there shirts! Would prefer someone with more letters in there name.

Thats why im glad sam has gone.
  • Options
    He wears green boots, i mean what type of example and message does that send out to the younger players.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Not really going to make the club much money is it, when the kids just get 'REID' on the back of there shirts! Would prefer someone with more letters in there name.
    There's a French right back available, Moutaouakil is his name. Is that long enough?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]

Thats why im glad sam has gone.

This must really wind Barcelona up with Messi too!

Southend away was just brilliant. It was my birthday too! Best birthday present in years!
  • Options
    Thorvaldson is long enough and McCormack too.

Plus there is Hamilton-Curruthers-Smythe the player we've got on trial from Eton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Let's be patient Boys. (& Girls)

between you and henners you are pishing on my cornfalkes

remember that last week i said Charlton are like kidney stones they hurt but they do pass and you pishing on my cornflakes is hurting ;-)
  • Options
    Not on the OS, so can't be true .......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Sky saying it's done

Actually they are saying it's "agreed" which is not quite the same thing.

And remember Sky said we'd signed Feeney and that the Bailey deal was done when in fact it was almost two weeks away.

cross fingers and wait for the OS : )