Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bedford Town V Charlton Athletic ( friendly) * Match Thread *

Comments

• Options
    Surprised Sawyer is still in the mix

Is Baiza the other striker? Quite large with lots of brown hair
  • Options
    Llera is fecking shite. Lucky to be level then, good save was it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Thanks for the updates. Think you've missed a striker off that team though.

Interesting Sawyer is getting another chance. Good to see Racon is back.

Is it Solly on the right and Jenkinson on the left?

Yes solly is on the right.
  • Options
    Parky did say he was going to start tonight with the players that only had a short run out at Kettering or needed more game time - and that many youngsters would get at least a half.

So no surprises there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Merty111[/cite]whos gough and jenkinson?

Yoof innit

Jenkinson is the tits apparently
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Llera is fecking shite. Lucky to be level then, good save was it?

Was hit straight at him. Liera hand balled it.
    Game pretty even at the moment.
  • Options
    What was Tuna's shot like, the one that hit the bar, Bedsy?
  • Options
    have we scored 5 yet, if not, sack everyone, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?;->
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]What was Tuna's shot like, the one that hit the bar, Bedsy?

A lovely chip over the keeper on to the bar . It's the only chance we have had though . We have been on top on the last 5 minutes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]What was Tuna's shot like, the one that hit the bar, Bedsy?

A lovely chip over the keeper on to the bar . It's the only chance we have had though . We have been on top on the last 5 minutes.
    Cheers, Bedsy .....keep 'em coming!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sawyer no 10 ( at least I think it's sawyer!) just missed one on one with the keeper . Clipped the outside of the post. We are dominating now.
  • Options
    The defence is cack, obviously to ensure that the keeper Gough (who is he ?) gets a work out ! See Llera does have a purpose on the team, other than be a mate to bauza to speak Spanish to.
  • Options
    Maybe we should put Llera up front? ;)
  • Options
    Kinda pleased Buaza is not in the shop window again tonight. Who knows who is at these games. Has sounded good by all accounts, tie him down with a deal before somebody else does if we can afford to. This could be our team with a few suspensions and injuries next season so will be good to hear how our 'ressies' play tonight.
  • Options
    Racon just over the bar. Gough just saved from a low Bedford shot.
  • Options
    A low Bedford shot, that would be a Luton right ? (I'll get me coat)
  • Options
    Fabulous treble rainbow right over my village, bright golden sunlight and rain glittering like diamonds against backdrop of green hills and blue sky. Looks like a chocolate box picture.

Am I off topic yet again? Soz.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vff[/cite]The defence is cack, obviously to ensure that the keeper Gough (who is he ?) gets a work out ! See Llera does have a purpose on the team, other than be a mate to bauza to speak Spanish to.
    Second year u18 goalkeeper.
  • Options
    Reid gave away a free kick outside our box . Shot hit over the bar .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vff[/cite] keeper Gough (who is he ?)

conner gough - one of our academy players

how Sawyer doing tonight? parky must think he has something to give him another game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Half time. 0-0. Fortune, stavrinou and gough have been our best players. Typical pre season friendly .
  • Options
    Defence is not bad. Jenkinson looks very good to me, Solly is going to be excellent and Fortune is Champ quality if fit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stebo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: vff[/cite]keeper Gough (who is he ?)

conner gough - one of our academy players

how Sawyer doing tonight? parky must think he has something to give him another game.

He's looked better than Tuna. Should have put his chance away though.
  • Options
    Second half started no changes.
  • Options
    Both teams just had close shots over the bar. Jenkinson for us.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates Beds,

Sounds like a scratch team but a good run out for them.

I wonder if PP will stick a few of the "first" teamers on later or save them for Barnet? Would like to see Popo and Mambo get another run out

Still only a friendly so nothing to get hung about.
  • Options
    1-0 up! Lovely play in the box by Racon , layed of for Tuna who put it away from 6 yards.
  • Options
    Are you the only Addick there, Bedsy .....?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Are you the only Addick there, Bedsy .....?

No. I would say there are 50 or 60 dotted around the ground. Probably a crowd of about 500 here.
  • Options
    We are going up, say, we are going up.

Another poachers goal for Tuna.

: - )