Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vs Bromley Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Mulley starts attack. Ball breaks to Thor. Fluffs his shot.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates!
  • Options
    Parky and Breacker do not appear to be at the game. The keeper on the bench is Hall who is much smaller, someone said that Gough has a groin strain, but is at the game. The bench is all youngsters.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Ball given away cheaply in midfield. Bromley break away. Weak shot straight at Marshall.

HT 0-0.

Pluses - Mulley looks good. Marshall composed.
    Minus - just about everything else

No sign of Breaker or Parkinson.

Going to stick my neck out and say this will be Norbert's first and last appearance in a Charlton shirt.
  • Options
    are we out singing them?
  • Options
    Marshall, mulley and Norbert all look good and working hard IMO. Rest ok. Llera slow.
  • Options
    Good to hear Mulley's doing well again. Any closer to knowing what his best position probably is?
  • Options
    i take it mulley playing at right back
  • Options
    Cant quote on my phone.

Mulley looks easily most comfortable at right back. On this showing he looks better than Solly. Have to judge him by what hevis up against though. Would like to see him get a half at Watford. If shines in that he has to be worth a year.
  • Options
    No changes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Damien Matthew appears to be making the decisions tonight, which highlights that this is little more than a youth team with some trialists and 1st year pro's. Biggest critism from my source at the game is that they are again giving the ball away constantly.
  • Options
    weres fortune?
  • Options
    Are we singing?

LLera playing them dynamic long balls???
  • Options
    free kick whizzed in mambo misses glancing header
  • Options
    Fortune didn't feature against Barnet on Saturday, I imagine he was just training with us to keep fit until he got a proper trial or offer from someone and if not we would probably offer him one. Don't expect him to be here this season.
  • Options
    Think that he has gone elsewhere to another club.
  • Options
    oh i was looking forward to his amazing long balls
  • Options
    Cross from Frenchie, scuffs off top of Thors head. Falls to Davisson who lays it back to the edge of the box. Shot well over.
  • Options
    Good to hear Mulley is playing well too, hopefully him, Bauza and Marshall will all be offered contracts for certain. Dont know anything about Thor but its in their hands now.

Thanks for the updates.
  • Options
    Surely bromley cant be playing a good team after playing the palarse last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tuna starting to look very pissed off with what is supposed to be service....
  • Options
    Thor feeds Frenchie, cross towards Tuna. Easily cleared.
  • Options
    Tuna taken out. Davisson whips freekick in, misses everyone.
  • Options
    Blocked shot parried by Bromley keeper.

Seb is here.
  • Options
    Seeing more of the ball. Frenchie tries to play in Tuna who has strayed offside.
  • Options
    What was the Bromley v palarse score...?
  • Options
    Thor and Mulley off. On ermmmmm.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]What was the Bromley v palarse score...?

0-0
  • Options
    free kick whizzed in mambo misses glancing header
  • Options
    Perkins is one of the subs.