Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vs Bromley Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bromley Twitter says Connor Morris is the other sub, probably straight swap at right back with Mulley then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]free kick whizzed in mambo misses glancing header

Sounds like glancing headers is not Mambo's forte !
  • Options
    Tuna and Stav nice 1-2. Stav in on goal, tries to dink it over the keeper. Saved.

Another Charlton break. Shot wide from edge of the box.
  • Options
    Frenchie off. Popo on.
  • Options
    Bromley swift counter. Cross from right header well wide.
  • Options
    Popo wins corner. Comes to nothing.
  • Options
    Stav gives ball away. Bromley break. Mambo clears up.
  • Options
    Bromley free header 4 yards out. Over the bar.
  • Options
    Bromley in a mess. Perkins 1-0.

Tuna breaks, chopped down. Gets up and scores the pen.

2 in 30 seconds.
  • Options
    Bromley freekick right on the edge. Misses.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nice
  • Options
    FT 2-0. Bye.
  • Options
    cheers for the up-dates clem !
    anyone worthy of a first team place?
  • Options
    Get in.

Tuna strikes again.

How was that french bloke?
  • Options
    Thanks Clem
  • Options
    Cheers for updates
  • Options
    Thanks again clem, much appreciated
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I stand by my HT assessment of Norbert. Be surprised if we see him again.

Marshall will sign. Want to see Mulley against better oppo but my gut feeling is he is a better right back than Solly.

Phone battery going. More later.
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates. Sounds like a decent finish from our point of view. As CAFCdamo said, did anyone particularly impressed and deserves a chance in the first team?
  • Options
    Marshall would be fine in the first team. Need to see Mulley against better oppo. Llera obviously ok. Thor did nothing of note, Tuna ditto, Stav very dissapointing.

Unless we get a real injury crisis the likes of Davisson and Mambo are not going to be involved this year.

Cant fault the effort tonight, but as you would expect a lack of real quality, gave the ball aeay very cheaply - cgief offender was Stav unfortunately.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clem_snide....tuna did nothing of note? set up the first goal and scored the second goal.do u watch football matches with your eyes shut!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates Clem.

Not that surprising the youngsters aren't that impressive, if they go on loan it'll probably be Blue Square Prem at best, most lower than that. That's not meant to sound like I'm writing them off, Wagstaff went out on loan a couple of times and it probably helped him a lot.
  • Options
    Tuna: Plenty more fish in the sea
  • Options
    Parky was there, was watching from bar in the main stand, i think it was a bar anyways, didnt go in was watching from touchline.

Tuna set up one and scored one but i cant stand him, needs to get rid of the chip on his shoulder!
  • Options
    Back from the game.
    We were better second half than first, Tuna a good example of somebody who improved during the game. Thought the french player was neat and tidy with a decent touch and brain, but didn't exactly look Athletic (but no Ralph Milne). I thought Freddie Warren was OK, I agree the keeper will sign. Don't think Mambo is ready yet, thought Mulley did OK first half, but Gunnar did not impress me one bit, good vignette from Perkins when he came on....my son called it right in as much as Perkins and Tuna had a bit of a latent understanding. Also learned that Ben Davisson is called 'Dave' (after Rodney in OFAH?), needs to improve his decision making. I would certainly not give up on Mambo and Tuna (and Perkins)...oh and Popo has pace.
  • Options
    with 46 league games approaching, our complete lack of depth is extremely worrying. well, that and the fact we hae no strikers.
  • Options
    Sidcupterry.

Were you there? My comment was based on the preceeding 85 mins in which he was anonymous. The O/S was more than generous, the biggest assist came from the Bromley defender.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Tuna: Plenty more fish in the sea

your pun-fu has no soul.

so tuna nets again.
  • Options
    But he was rather bad up until then, and it was a pen, so you cant get too happy
  • Options
    Just back from this - I can confidently say that Charlton team would be competitive in the Blue Square South. Thought Tuna looked OK later in the 2nd half, he seemed to drop deeper. Llera had the childminding duties tonight.