Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Old kit search

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Im looking to buy old Charlton kits, does anyone know any websites that may stock them ?
The green, white and purple striped shirt is a holy grail for me at the moment so is a priority if anyone can help.

any info would be great :)

Comments

• edited August 2010
    That was a ghastly kit. Good luck in the search tho!
  • I have that shirt, however It's not for sale.
  • I loved it, they were good times. I have some great Charlton memories from then, can I also say that im looking for pretty much all shirts pre 2000
  • I've got to of those shirts.

There's a website I think called football shirt culture they have loads of old shirts but be careful some are original match shirts and start at about 200 quid a pop.
  • Ive just realized I should point out im looking for the shirt that is white on one half and then green, white, purple on the other.
    I forgot we had the other kit with those same colors
  • Www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk have the one your after 27 notes.
  • Proper Link

Sorry Adam, something wrong with your link.

£27.99 for the one you want, Shine
  • That site seems to not wanna work for me
  • Seen that shirt on eBay a few times...
  • cheers for the help guys, if you happen to stumble across any sites selling old kits please add them here
  • Sponsored links:

• Shine. I have that shirt. What size are you looking for and how much?
  • Contact Steve Dixon. He designed it. And still wears one to bed.
  • Can't believe that site is trying to sell a shirt with Jeffers on the back for £50?????? Does anyone honestly think that is worth doubling the value Because it was worn on the bench? :-/
  • [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]Can't believe that site is trying to sell a shirt with Jeffers on the back for £50?????? Does anyone honestly think that is worth doubling the value Because it was worn on the bench? :-/

Condition is everything - the shirt will be immaculate lol!
  • I started this thread a long time ago and then went awol from the forum. I want to start it again with a search for home shirts. I have no idea whats at my parents right now or what condition, so im looking for all home shirts size 36/38 or 38/40 apart from 2000-2002 but in as good condition as possible. I know some of the relatively newer ones pass through ebay quite frequently for not much money, but im not so sure about the older shirts so please include a rough price if you have anything kicking around.

cheers
  • I cant get that to load, tried on the link above before
  • There's a Charlton shirt on there that has 'Virgin Cola' as the sponsor.
    Did I sleep through a season or something, 'cos I don't remember that!! 
  • just found sports direct selling the current shirt for £25 http://www.sportsdirect.com/macron-charlton-home-shirt-2010-2011-mens-370085
    not sure if thats a good or bad thing
  • There's a Charlton shirt on there that has 'Virgin Cola' as the sponsor.
    Did I sleep through a season or something, 'cos I don't remember that!! 
    I don't think it's a first team kit.  I'm not sure, but I think they may have sponsored the youth team or something like that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just checked in an old programme and there's pics of the U17s and U19s are sporting Virginal attire.
  • Just checked in an old programme and there's pics of the U17s and U19s are sporting Virginal attire.
    Aah, that'll be it then.
    Now you mention it, it kind of rings a bell!
  • Got a few coming up for auction on here soon.

back to the Valley, Green white and purple, Red Admiral Woolwich.  Watch out for the auction posts.
  • Saw Rock Specticle Yesterday: He's going to try to find all the old 80' & 90's shirt I gave to the Club afew years back: Some very Rare ones there....
  • green white and purple is still worn to goals every thursday night!
  • Got a few coming up for auction on here soon.

back to the Valley, Green white and purple, Red Admiral Woolwich.  Watch out for the auction posts.
    sweet, just no 5pm finishes please : )
  • I still have the other Green and Purple one with white pinstripe -often wear it still - was a very good kit. Good luck - hope you get the kit you need.
  • http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/other-uk-clubs/league-one/charlton.html

Most kits are on there!!
    If anyone has a little spare time and fancy's letting me know what shirts are on that site and for how much, id be very grateful : )
  • edited July 2011
    I used the classic football shirts site a couple months back and purchased the 93/94 home shirt, awful design, but I love it!
    Good site, came in perfect condition as well.
    Henry, the admiral one you speak of, I'm very much interested in any with the Woolwich sponsor let the bidding begin!
  • cool, it just wont seem to open on my computer so I can not see the content