Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old kit search

Comments

• Options
    If anyone has this shirt in small or youth size I would buy it off you in a heartbeat. I love this shirt!

• Options
    If anyone has this shirt in small or youth size I would buy it off you in a heartbeat. I love this shirt!

I had one of these. It (and the red one like it) was my favourite shirt, but it was stolen from our Villa in Tenerife when it was broken into back in 1991. These two shirts are the only ones that I don't have from all the strips since 1988.
  • Options
    Oh dear kings.
    Why did they steal the shirts?!
  • Options
    Anyone that is interested you can see all the kits here:

http://www.kitclassics.co.uk/kits/charlton.png
  • Options
    I hope they re-issue the fads replicas again at some point, as I waited to long to pick any of those up
    Anyone that is interested you can see all the kits here:

http://www.kitclassics.co.uk/kits/charlton.png

got this place too

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Charlton_Athletic/Charlton_Athletic.htm
  • Options
    I saw that one @ads, but its large.
    I couldn't wear it!
  • Options
    I saw that one @ads, but its large.
    I couldn't wear it!
    Thats the issue im having, everything I find is either large.. or small
  • Options
    put it in a hot wash then bang it in the tumble drier for an hour!
  • Options

mum ?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

mum ?!
    Thats what has happened to this seasons home shirt. The KRBS has completely come off. I can pretend we don't need sponsors!

• Options

mum ?!
    Thats what has happened to this seasons home shirt. The KRBS has completely come off. I can pretend we don't need sponsors!

and my early 90's ones
  • Options
    There's a Charlton shirt on there that has 'Virgin Cola' as the sponsor.
    Did I sleep through a season or something, 'cos I don't remember that!! 
    The ladies team wore that. The club were selling them years ago for a fiver, I bought one with it being a players top...of sorts
  • Options
    but do you have classics such as these?
    The one second from the left was not a replica shirt

• Options

Not sure if i still have this one, but i only remember it being short sleeved. I reckon my ex-witch threw it out, along with everything else i liked.
  • Options
    Has anyone got any decent pictures of the adidas/fads shirts ? im struggling to find them online
  • Options
    Just ordered a FADS one from eBay.

Most probably shocking quality but who cares?!

Can't find the link but if I get it I'll post it here.
  • Options

Not sure if i still have this one, but i only remember it being short sleeved. I reckon my ex-witch threw it out, along with everything else i liked.
    Well my ex-witch has seen the error of her ways (and handed me my old shirts in a carrier bag found in the loft) and i'm wearing this one to Preston on Saturday as a retro thingy. Anyone else willing to wear an old shirt for the last away day?
  • Options

Well my ex-witch has seen the error of her ways (and handed me my old shirts in a carrier bag found in the loft) and i'm wearing this one to Preston on Saturday as a retro thingy. Anyone else willing to wear an old shirt for the last away day?
    I think that shirt with double denim would look epic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It looks close enough to me. To be honest I find it hard to believe that a shirt would have been kept unworn for 30 years. Especially when eBay seems to have one of these every month, that is also never worn.

Thing is, does it really matter if it's not completely legit? No one will know, and if you like it then why not just buy it?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    It looks close enough to me. To be honest I find it hard to believe that a shirt would have been kept unworn for 30 years. Especially when eBay seems to have one of these every month, that is also never worn.

Thing is, does it really matter if it's not completely legit? No one will know, and if you like it then why not just buy it?
    Cheers, I already did... so probably a bit late to ask :). It has a adidas tag, hense thinking it could be real.... the rest do not and are shipped from overseas.

I purchased a snied Bukta shirt a few months back and the material on that was shocking
  • Options
    it looks real enough, and if it is then thats a bargain. ive got one of those FADS one and it looks the same as that with the adidas label
  • Options
    I think it's a reissue part of the retro range they were selling in the club shop last season.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    little end of season bump, 70's/80's shirts wanted...please drop us a mail if you can help
  • Options
    The Fads shirt is not an original, it is a copy from the far east, a very good one though
  • Options
    Any idea where i can get another one of those fads ones with the adidas badge?
  • Options
    The Fads shirt is not an original, it is a copy from the far east, a very good one though

yep, thought it was worth a punt .. will stick it in the collection until the day I find a real one
  • Options
    shine, that copy shirt is a very very good copy by the way
  • Options
    What's the fit like shine? 40" chest sounds big for a medium! I'm only a 36