Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old kit search

124»

Comments

• Options
    What's the fit like shine? 40" chest sounds big for a medium! I'm only a 36

its ok, arms are snug but I think they were back then anyway... im a skinny 5'9 so if you're any bigger than that id deffinitely go for a large
  • Options
    Ok cool um a skinny 5 9 too should be a tight fit i guess
  • Options
    yer I guess so
  • Options
    I buckled and picked this shirt up...

• Options
    Shine, is that a player issue shirt? Saying because if my memory serves me right, the replicas came with badges that were ironed on and not embroidered.
  • Options
    Shine, is that a player issue shirt? Saying because if my memory serves me right, the replicas came with badges that were ironed on and not embroidered.
    Yer player issue, has #6 sewn into the back. Also says large, rather than the usual replica sizing method
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    Yer player issue, has #6 sewn into the back. Also says large, rather than the usual replica sizing method
    It's a good shirt, £250?
  • Options
    It's a good shirt, £250?
    From that website, but didnt pay full ticket price
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I buckled and picked this shirt up...
    Do you still have it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He sold it for a Banksy.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    He sold it for a Banksy.