Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old kit search

Comments

• Options
    http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/other-uk-clubs/league-one/charlton.html

Most kits are on there!!
    If anyone has a little spare time and fancy's letting me know what shirts are on that site and for how much, id be very grateful : )

There are loads on there shine, from 1988 up til now. 4 pages worth! Might be good to use a different computer. 
    Which browser are you using, that might be the problem. 
  • Options
    firefox and safari, im gonna have to find a internet cafe tomorrow

• Options
    firefox and safari, im gonna have to find a internet cafe tomorrow

That would be best, it has 113 shirts at the moment, would take a while to list them all! 
  • Options
    ha, used an I.P blocker and it worked !
  • Options
    its going to be so hard just sticking to home shirts
  • Options
    Does anyone here have collections of the older stuff ? Ifso id love to see them
  • Options
    Mate, no offence, but have you got a fetish for nylon static or something?
  • Options
    No, just havnt seen anything pre 86 yet. Was wondering if anyone had some of the real old stuff.
  • Options
    I've got the old Lennie Lawrence promotion season shirts in my loft somewhere - home and away. Made by Osca and for all the talk of the newer kits not being up to scratch, this one was a real shocker. I loved it though.

Got the one from the year after somewhere too, the adidas kit. Now that was a good un!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    ^ Would love the adidas kits

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Tangoflash gave me this lot yesterday which was very generous of him

Admiral/Woolwich home shirt (last season in old 1st div), mens medium (also shorts with that)---
    Ribero back at Valley home shirt, no sponsor--
    Quaser collarless home shirt with Viglen sponsor
    Later Quaser home shirt with collar, Viglen
    Away shirt of the above white with red & black hoops
    Finally the Green, white and red hooped away with red collar, viglen
    Also a Quaser/viglen cotton drill training top
    Admiral shirt (but not official team strip) 1991 different shades of red, grey and black stripes
    A wolly hat (like one we were selling earlier and lastly a scarf thats red 1 side/blue on the other.
    These are all around the 40in chest size.

They'll be up for sale on here in the next few months.  some are better condition than others.

• Options
    edited July 2011
    ^ good work

• Options
    Bump, still looking for most apart from the 'Back to the valley' shirt
  • Options
    I will be giving about twenty shirts to Henry to auction on here so look out for those in the coming months too. May suit the larger gentlemen amongst you !
  • Options
    Just got another lot of shirts donated this week
  • Options
    I have about 10 including both Red and Blue Woolwich, Back to The Valley, some awful black and red stripey thing, Yellow one etc.

Also, Steve Brown framed match worn signed by all the squad at the time (I still recognise every signature) Dailly's signed training top c/o the raffle on here last season.

Would never sell (well not right now anyway)
  • Options
    sweet, plenty of home shirts in the mix hope :)

Im off to my mums this weekend so I will know what she hasnt chucked out while ive been away, pretty sure I have a match worn shirt from the legend that is Kim Grant lol
  • Options
    happy days, just been through the loft and found 10 shirts, 4 fully signed, 2 signed balls and Parkers youth team shirt with 'daily fish supplies' on the front :)
  • Options
    happy days, just been through the loft and found 10 shirts, 4 fully signed, 2 signed balls and Parkers youth team shirt with 'daily fish supplies' on the front :)
    Very generous donation shiney.....; )
  • Options
    hehe u can have one of my balls......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only one I have is on the left, I wore and loved it so much I touched the badge up wiv black marker as a kid to keep it looking ok :)

I found this gem which was only available on one special afternoon for a couple of hours.... worn for an evening, u can have it for the charity if you like..

• Options
    Thought id give this a monthly bump, large shirts wanted. Pretty much all pre 2000 home shirts... drop us a mail if you can help
  • Options
    Its been a while, so thought id give it another shot. All pre 90's home shirts wanted.
  • Options
    toffs.com
  • Options
    That Quaser away one I loved. Almost regret giving it to you Henry, might even bid for it back. As for the weird stripey one, Still don't know what posessed me to buy it. Must have been during my raving days.........................
  • Options
    Shine, I still haven't posted that shirt to you. Apologies. Will do today.

Still lots of shirts to come in the auctions.
  • Options
    Container arrived here yesterday, so I'll have all my 50 odd shirts in one place for the first time ever....
  • Options

No worries. Does anyone know what year we started selling replica shirts ?
  • Options

Don't suppose the old bukta kit is one of them?