Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leyton Orient v Charlton - MATCH THREAD (Non-Members, please read opening post)

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
All the usual team news, updates and matchday / night gumph in here please. Please hold any post match comments for the Post-match thread that will be started following the game.

GUESTS, due to volume issues the liklihood is that this thread may be moved to the Members Only section at some stage this evening. Please register now (it takes seconds) to avoid missing the 'fun'

ta

Comments

• Options
    Problems on the central line westbound .... I'm stuck on tube 4 stops from leyton booooooooooooooo
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Still not moving ..... And could be quite a while don't know whether to cab it, or sit it out if I wasn't with my nephew I'd go home boooooo
  • Options
    Any team news yet?
  • Options
    Solly, Sodje dropped,

Francis, Racon & Martin starting
  • Options
    Charlton: Elliot; Francis, Jackson, Dailly, Doherty; Wagstaff, Racon, McCormack, Reid; Martin, Abbott.

Subs: Worner, Solly, Llera, Mambo, Stavrinou, Sodje, Tuna
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    You were 10 seconds ahead of me Screeamer.
  • Options
    Charlton: Elliot; Francis, Jackson, Dailly, Doherty; Wagstaff, Racon, McCormack, Reid; Martin, Abbott.

Subs: Worner, Solly, Llera, Mambo, Stavrinou, Sodje, Tuna

Leyton Orient: Jones; Omozusi, Cestor, Chorley, Forbes; Chambers, Dawson, Spring, Cox; Revell, McGleish.

Subs: Butcher, Brown, Daniels, Jarvis, Porter, Tehoue, Smith.
  • Options
    Francis in for Solly at right-back...
  • Options
    So we basically drop two of the best players vs Bournemouth then....
  • Options
    Orient have 3 ex-Charlton players in their lineup. - Omo, Springy and McGleish.

Surely they won't all score, will they ....?????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Debaser[/cite]So we basically drop two of the best players vs Bournemouth then....

Agree. The teeam has been debased.

Perhaps Parky is the 'real' Debaser ?
  • Options
    The local pub isn't showing the match (for good reasons) so has anyone got an internet site to recommend?
  • Options
    Come on the sky blues
  • Options
    I personally would have just dropped wagstaff for martin. Still looks like a decent line up though.
  • Options
    i stepped in a puddle today and spilled my chips after i brought them. These are bad omens and i fear for the worst. ;~(
  • Options
    Just got up ...

Here we go!!
  • Options
    Gutted cant be there because im now poor :( Boooo - Confident that Martin can come good with us and give us the much needed creativity we've missed since Jensen / Reid. Also quite pleased with Abbot - could be our unsung or well sung hero this year...I cant recall Andy Hunt being massively prolific at WBA he certainly went from strength to strength with us so can Pawel.

Time for Racon to step up to the plate - flattered to deceive to often, undoubted quality with very little end product - he has the ability to run games in this divison.

3-1 the Addicks...Rock on
  • Options
    Ha ha - there's a dozen Germans huddled around a small tv watching Bayern in this bar and I'm all alone watching on a massive projector screen (alone apart from my pet cockroach affectionally referred to as Semedo because of it's size)
  • Options
    Harsh on Solly and Akpo but its a better forward line than the one against Bournemouth so meh.

Surely there could have been more relevant pundits than Dion Dublin and the Brentford manager?
  • Options
    Good work Swisdom - Get Semedo a beer for me, he is going to be cracking this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: folder[/cite]Good work Swisdom - Get Semedo a beer for me, he is going to be cracking this season.

Semedoroach is on the tequila.
  • Options
    Kyel Reid is going to kill Elliott Omozusi.
  • Options
    sorry but dropping Solly is nothing short of scandelous, i dont give two shits how well Francis plays tonight

Chris Solly did not deserve to be dropped

wanka parkinson piss poor mgmt just like the millwall scenerio with the fella

complete tosser
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Debaser[/cite]So we basically drop two of the best players vs Bournemouth then....

Agree. The teeam has been debased.

Perhaps Parky is the 'real' Debaser ?

Maybe I'm the real Parky.

who knows ;D
  • Options
    NLA your the tosser
  • Options
    Right choice imo, this is a big derby and Solly is abit young for an away game which we will probably be fighting for a 1-0 (i hope not tho)

Bench looks rather thin, we deffo need a few more men in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]sorry but dropping Solly is nothing short of scandelous, i dont give two shits how well Francis plays tonight

Chris Solly did not deserve to be dropped

wanka parkinson piss poor mgmt just like the millwall scenerio with the fella

complete tosser

Spot on.

Anyway, what a close down by Reid leading to a decent shot!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: kingston[/cite]NLA your the tosser

pmsfl

edited by me
  • Options
    Just grow up the pair of you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]Right choice imo, this is a big derby and Solly is abit young for an away game which we will probably be fighting for a 1-0 (i hope not tho)

Bench looks rather thin, we deffo need a few more men in.

was you there saturday that performance did not warrent

a being moved to left back midweek

b being dropped tonight

if you cant show your team that if you put in a performance for me the place is yours then what can yo do as a pro footballer

thats why parkinson is a shite house mgr
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!