Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leyton Orient v Charlton - MATCH THREAD (Non-Members, please read opening post)

Comments

• Options
    I love this blue kit!
  • Options
    45 mins and hardly none of you have talked about the game. Save your whinges and agendas agaist the manager for another thread please. This one is for the actual game
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]45 mins and hardly none of you have talked about the game. Save your whinges and agendas agaist the manager for another thread please. This one is for the actual game

will do
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]saying Parky is kak is a statement it aint a whing.

mate you might having a tantrum like a 4 yr old ...crying and carrying on.... IMHO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]saying Parky is kak is a statement it aint a whing.
    Correct. It's a statement. An utterly ridiculous, thoughtless and wrong one. An erroneous statement of opinion. A statement bereft of any merit whatsoever. An ill-conceived, pointless statement.

But yes, you are right. It was a statement. A stupid one.
  • Options
    ok AFKA...

Back to the game.... good first half good call from Parky..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Omozusi doing a great job on Reid so we should look to Martin and Waggy to create the problems
    got to agree there Reid is being outplayed in this game but lets see if it lasts.

I imagine Reid will end up getting the stick sam used to when he gets frozen out a few more times this season!
  • Options
    Good shift. You can see the team still has a lot of gelling to do, but that's to be expected.
  • Options
    well said Smudge. Like him or not, Parky's the manager for the forseeable future, so let's get behind him and stop getting so personal. Christ!, It's like being back in the school playgound(Primary school that is).
  • Options
    Racon is having a solid game - very disciplined
    Abbot is quality - Deon who?

Good movement up front at times, i reckon waggy on the end of a Pawel flick for the next goal.

Solid performance - c'mon lads
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No changes at h-t for me.
  • Options
    is Omozusi on loan or have the signed him, looked good for us after a rocky start last year - they've done well if they've signed him
  • Options
    I'm very happy with that first half display. I think we have looked stronger overall.
  • Options
    Highlight of the first half, apart from the goal, was the lad in the Man U shirt in the home end getting a load of stick off the travelling CAFC faithful
  • Options
    I don't know what to make of it to be honest.

Cant' work out if we are playing ok or not. Birtles keeps going on about the 'cracking action', ans Scott says its an 'entertaining game' but i'm just not feeling it
  • Options
    Get off Parky's back. He should pick his best 11 for every league game, and Solly is our 2nd choice right back. Besides, Francis has already proved his worth with that cross.

I have been very impressed with Racon's desire to get stuck in. Never seen the guy made so many tackles and win so many fifty fifties.
  • Options
    Really good goal... Southend connection..
  • Options
    1-0 up. Nothing could possibly go wrong now.
  • Options
    Racon is having a blinder in Semedo's absence!
  • Options
    Yes AFKA
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doherty looking very solid....
  • Options
    Know what you mean AFKA. Think it's a solidish away performance so far.
    Doherty looks very good. First time I've seen him. Abbott looks a bit isolated.
  • Options
    I think we've had the slightly better quality, but am impressed by their captain - he's a real box to box player and a driving force for them...
  • Options
    Can't believe the pundits saying it wasn't a pen.

"He's got hold of his shirt, we didn't see that at first".

So is shirt pulling not a foul then???
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]1-0 up. Nothing could possibly go wrong now.

Good work Chizz :)
  • Options
    charlton are winning. it's the second best feeling in the world....end of!! not telling the other before watershed!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I think we've had the slightly better quality, but am impressed by their captain - he's a real box to box player and a driving force for them...

Dawson - you are spot on. Must close down his rocket shots as well.
  • Options
    Anyone else think Daillys blatant hand ball could have been a red??

Defo stopped a goalscoring oportunity in my view.. I was nervous...
  • Options
    Watching nathan prior getting thrown out of the pub........ priceless
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LSEBarnes[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I think we've had the slightly better quality, but am impressed by their captain - he's a real box to box player and a driving force for them...

Dawson - you are spot on. Must close down his rocket shots as well.
    need to close springs distance shots too.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!