Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leyton Orient v Charlton - MATCH THREAD (Non-Members, please read opening post)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: kingston[/cite]NLA your the tosser

Bit strong Kingston!
  • Options
    well, we will find out wont we...

if we get a result parky was right if we dont then he was right... simples...
  • Options
    oh yeh. idiot
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]if you cant show your team that if you put in a performance for me the place is yours then what can yo do as a pro footballer

Exactly, wheres the incentive?

I remember Oggy posting about how with Francis not being match fit it would ghive Solly the chance to show his worth and force francis to win the shirt back. Solly did his bit and Parky has just shafted him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]well, we will find out wont we...

if we get a result parky was right if we dont then he was right... simples...

no we wont though mascott as i said it doesnt matter how well he plays tonight, what more could a young player do than saturday

mom performance put in the team of the week by n power

why would we not have got the same result with solly

piss poor decision
  • Options
    what is the point of keep slagging parkinson. all the pub managers !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]if we get a result parky was right if we dont then he was right... simples...

How will a win show it was right to shatter Sollys confidence after a MOTM display on Saturday.

I'm not Sollys biggest fan but this is bang out of order imo.
  • Options
    becuase the fella is cack
  • Options
    Abbott looks a real handful - if he gets good service he could be very useful indeed
  • Options
    More importantly, why is Racon wearing white socks? Can't we afford a full set of black ones?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good start i think we will do well
  • Options
    as I said.
  • Options
    Forbes totally did Abbot for pace then, still promising start from us, Reid looking very good, just had another shot blocked!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]More importantly, why is Racon wearing white socks? Can't we afford a full set of black ones?

He just has tape all the way up his shins...although I presume you where joking!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Forbes totally did Abbot for pace then, still promising start from us, Reid looking very good, just had another shot blocked!

He's a target man not a speed merchant
  • Options
    yes
  • Options
    Get in!!!
  • Options
    Brilliant.

COYR
  • Options
    Sweet goal - Southend connection
  • Options
    YESSS McCormack 1-0.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Get in. McCormack 1-0
  • Options
    1-0 yes!
  • Options
    who set it up
  • Options
    Yeees, McCormack.

Two former Southend players connecting. Brilliant cross from Francis
  • Options
    McCormack with a free header, brilliantly taken.
  • Options
    Abbots the new Hunt - looking good.
    McCormack - Looking like he will give us much needed bite - cracking header far post.....

Yessssss
  • Options
    Ball from Francis was first rate in my opinion - great vision and very good delivery off his weaker foot.

Chris who?
  • Options
    Leyton on their heels now, very nice.

However well Francis does in this game, the argument that Solly was hard done are well made and well taken.
  • Options
    Who supplied the cross?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!