Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Charlton (28/8/10) - Match Thread

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    by lads :(
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: uie2[/cite]i dont think we will get a 20 goal striker!! if had agread a fee for benson ! why is he playing for dagenham today!! this could be the same story as last season!![/quote]

Only worse !!!

last saeson we just about scrapped the play offs after winning our first 6 games and being in the top 2 for half a season. By end of Sept I expect us to be in the bottom half of the table.

until we geat a 20 goal a season striker we will struggle. END OF.
  • Options
    hooray! pulled one back!!!!
  • Options
    We have scored a consolation from a deflected matt fry shot
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HandG[/cite]I said it after last week's game, this is going to be a long hard season.

Huddersfield have shipped nine goals in two games and look like keeping a clean sheet against us. Not good at all.

In fairness Everton are Prem and Posh have a cracking strikeforce who when they click are virtually unplayable at this level.

Didn't sound great today but think a few of you need to look at how you thought we'd do at the start of the season considering all the changes and the small amount of cash that has been available. Roll on next week.
  • Options
    First shot on goal, first goal. 3-1. Too late.
  • Options
    Swisdom - are you Oggy Red in disguise ?
  • Options
    Good on ya, Matty
  • Options
    Swisdom - are you Oggy Red in disguise ?
  • Options
    Should have put Fry up front, why didn't Parky think of that sooner like a good manager would have.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fry on, brilliant run by him, goal! See what a bit of fight can do!!
  • Options
    Goal!
  • Options
    we now need two pens in one minute
  • Options
    get in - who knows, could be a massive goal come the end of the season when us and hudders are racing for second place... :)
  • Options
    Abbot not good enough?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uie2[/cite]i dont think we will get a 20 goal striker!! if had agread a fee for benson ! why is he playing for dagenham today!! this could be the same story as last season!!

Only worse !!!

last saeson we just about scrapped the play offs after winning our first 6 games and being in the top 2 for half a season. By end of Sept I expect us to be in the bottom half of the table.

until we geat a 20 goal a season striker we will struggle. END OF.

Oh my god, it's our first defeat after only 4 league games, you really need to get a grip mate FFS.
  • Options
    Matty Fry! May play left back next match & Jacko can go midfield!
  • Options
    3-1 feels better, we are obviously getting on top now, bet the bastard ref blows for full time before our certain next two goals
  • Options
    Macken scored for Walsall.................
  • Options
    Hudd substitute when time is already over
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same as last week, we need more options to change the game when things aren't working, and another striker or 2.
  • Options
    Lost 3-1 see yer folks
  • Options
    BROMLEY 2 WELLING 1, for those who care
  • Options
    Everyone talks about the strikers but we need to create more real chances as well
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!