Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Charlton (28/8/10) - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    He should bring on Sodje & Racon for Martin & Mac!
    The first 10 mins of this half are vital!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Solly is injured today, fine, what about the other games?

You were talking about today - why else would you have posted on the match threat. Face up to it - you mugged yourself. It happens.

I'm at the game and cba opeing several threads, I stand by what I said, when fit solly should be in the team, I wasn't aware he was injured today, so my bad there
  • Options
    I would be ecstatic if we came back from this one , talk about backs against the wall
  • Options
    Obviously we need to score a goal next, but still remain defensively sound, the only answer is to hope we have seen the odd weakness in Hudd we can exploit, which is the job of a skilled manager, and players intelligent enough to make adjustments, can we do that? Or is there a plan B making big changes to formation? I wouldn't sub at the moment myself, but I would ask for some pair work whenever waggy7 of reid get a crossing chance, Abbott and martin must step up for the cause
  • Options
    Stu have we had many chances?
  • Options
    Stu - And that's relevant to the match thread because?

Stop digging son.
  • Options
    Will the commentators help us by noticing any adjustments?
  • Options
    We're off, doc belts clear aimed at abbott, Martin to jackson, reid on the ball wins a throw
  • Options
    Rhodes fouls semedo just inside hudd half
  • Options
    Martin bicycle kick goes wide
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The feared Huddersfield bounce after their mauling at Everton, let's hope some complacency sets in second half - I think we have it in us to get something out of this yet!
  • Options
    We have the play, martin tries an ambitious effort, tame, we get another FK in the middle, dailly to take and lob upfield, drops to waggy, hooked away, hudd defending solidly
  • Options
    The criticism of the current strikers isn't just about today is it - they were poor against Oldham and haven't scored in the league between them yet.

A one in 3 goal rate for a striker isn't beyond the realms of hope / possibility.

Hopefully they can change that in 2nd half.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Craddock has just scored for Luton! Some rumours that we are interested in him.

Abbott needs to make an impact otherwise it's 4 league starts 0 goal after today
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Craddock has just scored for Luton! Some rumours that we are interested in him.
    We are still interested or were? I remember his name coming up a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    Hudd break get dangerous, waggy breaks tho, hudd regain ball but lee fouls francis, they get the ball again, mac clears ball, hudd come again francis clears to jose, but forward ball stopped, jackson now to reid, he attacks, tries shot from acute angle and it is a GK to hudd
  • Options
    Doc punts it long and hudd get ball, approach us and win a corner!
  • Options
    need to show fight and character
  • Options
    ( The Players that is )
  • Options
    Warner claims the corner, waggy breaks but loses posession, their keeper gets it, Dailly clesars next attack, we get a throw, but they boot clear now, reid now attacks, he falls under attention, loses ball, 8 mins gone second half
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also, did I hear that the Hud crowd were getting on the team's back ? Seems to have worked doesn't it !?
  • Options
    We have some great technical players just not using them properly, like Jackson and Martin, so frustrating.
  • Options
    Huddersfields Alan lee is now getting treatment, their throw, long upfield, jackson wins header, abbott gets the ball, we eventually get ball back to warner, punts long but abbott beaten, reid attacks, wastes a decent chance, should have passed to an unmarked lee martin
  • Options
    We approach again, reid tries but ball cleared, but dailly clears for a throw
  • Options
    also if we keep punting the ball up the pitch to abbott we are bypassing the midfield! can i ask lads at game are we playing any football or just hitting it long?
  • Options
    Hudd attack, danger, but Warner gets ball, we attack and win a corner, hudd player injured upfield, and ref has to go to sort it out,
  • Options
    We need Reid to give us a full 90 mins today, he is our best hope
  • Options
    Just spoken to someone at the match, Said we haven't had a shot on target!
    That's 2 shots on target last week and none this week!
  • Options
    Corner flicked for another corner, packed area
  • Options
    Corner cleared for our throw, but ends with a hudd goal kick
    errrm, we need a bit of luck
    Long range shot from them
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!