Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Charlton (28/8/10) - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Terrible tactics from Parkinson!
    Should have played the extra midfielder instead of Martin.
    Still no league goals from either Martin or Abbot, Will probably be 4 or 5 nill!
  • Options
    I'd be bold, take macca off and bring on Racon, or even Sodje and move Martin to midfield, after all, it's early on in the season and we have to fight for everything
  • Options
    not good....

we have a very inexperienced keeper in place..

One goal and were back in this..
  • Options
    Sky sports reporter says Mac lucky to only see a yellow, could have been straight red ! sounds like we need h/t
  • Options
    If I was solly I'd be fuming, he's being kept out the team by a clown!
  • Options
    come on phil, do your HT talk and get the boys flowin' again!
  • Options
    Reid attacks, cross is cleared francis gets ball, but fouls a hudd guy, a bit tasty apparantly, we really need HT, a big test for Parky now...a big test
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]not good....

we have a very inexperienced keeper in place..

One goal and were back in this..

Done well so far IMO
  • Options
    HT....Losing 2-0 at Huddersfield
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]If I was solly I'd be fuming, he's being kept out the team by a clown![/quote]

Solly is injured..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]If I was solly I'd be fuming, he's being kept out the team by a clown!
    I wouldn't. He's injured. That's why he's not on the bench.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]If I was solly I'd be fuming, he's being kept out the team by a clown!

He's not selected as he has an ankle problem, keep up
  • Options
    Our strikers don't score goals though.
  • Options

He's injured - get back in your pram.
  • Options
    not lost yet put charlie wright in goal and we can win 3-2
  • Options
    Solly is injured today, fine, what about the other games?
  • Options
    Our strikers are going to need some service - six shots on goal all match and all to Huddersfield.

The midfield need to create a few chances.
  • Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Huddersfield's striker hasn't score yet. Rhodes is a winger and McCombe is a defender.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcSteve[/cite]Our strikers don't score goals though.
    Do the team create enough chances? They didn't against Oldham.
  • Options
    edited August 2010

Our strikers have got 4 goals in 4 and a half games this season... The team has scored another 4 goals too, some set up by strikers. What more can you ask for at this stage of the season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Solly is injured today, fine, what about the other games?

You were talking about today - why else would you have posted on the match threat. Face up to it - you mugged yourself. It happens.
  • Options
    Yea get a grip some of you. We will lose some games this season!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]

Our strikers have got 4 goals in 4 and a half games this season... The team has scored another 4 goals too, some set up by strikers. What more can you ask for at this stage of the season?

Duh didn't you know, they are meant to score hat tricks every game, no matter who is playing. Anything less than 80 goals this season from all of them means they are failures and should start filling out their Jobseeker's forms
  • Options
    Hudds where 2-0 up last week too, and lost 2-4 to peterborough.. its not over yet :)
  • Options
    so what does parky say/do now?
  • Options
    2-0 down to one of the title favourites and some people are already criticising tactics, blaming Parkinson, Worner, our strikers, anyone. GET A GRIP, it's only the 4th game of the season!!
  • Options
    I'd probably drop martin a bit deeper to shore up the midfield, tell waggy and reid to push forward more than they are at the moment and try and get the crosses in for Abbot. If that doesn''t work then bring on Sodje after 15 or so for Martin and play 4-4-2 again
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]so what does parky say/do now?

Some on here would probably say "Give it up lads, let's get on the coach and f*** off home". Luckily Parky has a bit more bollocks than that.
  • Options
    He brings Sodje on for Macca, and moves Martin to attacking midfield, and tells the team that Udders let a 2 0 slip to 4 2 last week, so attack them as hard as you can, and target the right back, it's his debut
  • Options
    I would take Waggy off, no disrespect to him, bring Racon on and go 4-3-3
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!