Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Charlton (28/8/10) - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    When the red red robin
    Goes bob bob bobbin’
    Along, along,
    There’ll be no more sobbin’
    As he keeps throbbin’
    His old, sweet song,
    Wake up, wake up, you sleepy head,
    Get up, get up get out of bed,
    Cheer up, cheer up, the sun is red,
    Live long, laugh and be happy!

What if I feel blue,
    I’ll go walking through
    Fields of flowers,
    Rain may glisten but still I listen
    For hours, and hours.
    I’m like a kid again,
    Doing what I did again,
    Singing this song,
    When the Red Red Robin
    Goes Bob Bob Bobbin’ along!
  • Options
    lot of people on here today
  • Options
    They chat and don't describe I'm afraid...dunno what is happening, ah, ball aimed at abbott, half cleared, we regain ball, reid chases a long pass, goal kick
  • Options
    Millwall 1 0 up
  • Options
    Doc head injury after clash with Alan Lee, arm in evidence, doc gets on with it
  • Options
    We approach, hudd clears, but doc to semedo to dailly, aimed at jacko, our throw, but results in a GK...16 mins
  • Options
    Cmon you reds, sounds like we have posession a plenty just need to get more balls into the box
  • Options
    that is what she said
  • Options
    We have had decent posession so far apparantly, but Alan lee tries and fails to attack, hudd approach, but lee hustled to crowds annoyance, we break but it goes nowhere
  • Options
    Waggy fouls, promising FK, our FK though, a tricky one for us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Martin attacks, great cross, but mac misses good headed chance
  • Options
    Martin "starting to pull the strings"
  • Options
    Our corner, fourth one, men up....lets see doc headed it wide, parky frustrated
  • Options
    Surprised by how quickly Town's supporters are turning on their squad.
  • Options
    Hartlepool 0 Sheff Wed 3
  • Options
    their crowd restless apparantly, we attack martin, reid crosses for abbott, just cleared, but hudd attack, warner gets ball and blasts it clear, out of play in hudd half their throw
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: collegeparkaddick[/cite]Surprised by how quickly Town's supporters are turning on their squad.

hope that works in our favour ............... COYR !
  • Options
    Abbott chopped and we have FK (after Lee denied a FK) doc up in area, the clear, and semedo chops rhodes
  • Options
    Hudd good attack, Lee heads across goal and warner gets to it anyway but our FK edge of our area, hudd crowd noisier
  • Options
    having to double check that it is the cafctv comm im listening too they are much more knowledgable and enthusiastic about huddersfield
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reid handles ball, quick FK hudd, hudd attack but rhodes tame shot, warner gathers, they are getting better (hudd)
  • Options
    Bournemeouth 2-0 up that first result of the season is looking decent now !
  • Options
    Rhodes attacks again, waggy fouls, hudd promising FK, they load area up, FK flicked away by mac, their throw, lobbed in Dailly clears
  • Options
    I thik the ref is drunk
  • Options
    Rhodes misses, our goal kick, Lee verses Dailly is a developing contest
    we approach but martin loses ball, they approach, we clear for their throw, the attack again, we block from Francis and try to build an attack
  • Options
    Martin and waggy attack, but ball lost by poor francis pass
  • Options
    make that Bournemouth 3-0 !
  • Options
    Bournemouth clearly didn't need Pitman, 3 0 up already
  • Options
    Doc and Lee tussle, we get the decision, but Hudd attack, semedo wins it and loses it, leads to very good chance for hudd shot dragged wide, semedo outnumbered in the middle it seems
  • Options
    We are in a bit of a battle now after a strong start, a good game of football it seems, we clear long, but hudd approach speculative shot easily taken by warner, good kicker of the ball it seems
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!