Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Charlton (28/8/10) - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    3-0 Huddersfield.....

thats that...
  • Options
    I like the way they are now going to all the studio people constantly to try and cover it hahahaha
  • Options
    3-0....sorry folks, I'm giving up the updates now...errm Parky you need to respond next week
  • Options
    Goodnight - I'm off before the razor blades come out!
  • Options
    That's the difference, Abbot misses & They score!
  • Options
    Abbott's been kind enough to take most of the attention away from Worner for this performance.
  • Options
    Sodje in for Abbott next game then?
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates Seth...
  • Options
    Commentator says it hasn't been a 3-0 game and that we need something else up front.

Nothing we didn't already know. Hopefully the 3 signings are made this week
  • Options
    Same as last season. Just can't put away our chances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No spirit, no spine, the amount of uncontested headers hudds have had is shocking! Need to ffiht for the ball, it's not gonna drop to our feet everytime
  • Options
    Sodje & Benson (Hopefully) to replace Abbot & Martin!
  • Options
    Jesus - we've lost a game!

The way some of you go on it's like we've just folded!
  • Options
    I said it after last week's game, this is going to be a long hard season.

Huddersfield have shipped nine goals in two games and look like keeping a clean sheet against us. Not good at all.
  • Options
    Have we had a shot on target yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Same as last season. Just can't put away our chances.

We really havnt created many
  • Options
    Fair enough Abbott missed but even the best strikers don't score most of their chances. We need to create more chances and get more on target. Can't rely on strikers getting a couple of good chances all game and putting them away.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Same as last season. Just can't put away our chances.

We really havnt created many
    Now that's the same as last season...
  • Options
    ....still here, are we saving appearance money by being frugal with substitutions?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HandG[/cite]I said it after last week's game, this is going to be a long hard season.

Huddersfield have shipped nine goals in two games and look like keeping a clean sheet against us. Not good at all.

So what?

We beat Bournemouth with ten men and they've won every game since.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i dont think we will get a 20 goal striker!! if had agread a fee for benson ! why is he playing for dagenham today!! this could be the same story as last season!!
  • Options
    Not at this game today so can't comment, but can someone who is there tell me iof we have actually had a shot on target or tested their goal keeper ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]Not at this game today so can't comment, but can someone who is there tell me iof we have actually had a shot on target or tested their goal keeper ?

According to the stats on BBC...no.
  • Options
    OK, a consolation goal would help....ah Jackson is coming off for Fry, belay what I said earlier
  • Options
    Were losing 3-0 but have only made one sub!
    Surely Tuna & Co can't be any worse!
  • Options
    405 charlton here!
  • Options
    as i said after the Oldham game SODJE ON FOR ABBOT i mean he scored agaisnt bournemouth to be droped..
  • Options
    one minute plus stoppages
  • Options
    BBC stats

Hudders-CAFC

Possession: 51-49
    Shots on: 7-0
    Shots off: 5-9
    Corners: 4-6
    Fouls: 14-14
  • Options
    4 mins stoppages FFS