Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the transfer deadline day thread....Aug 2010

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Anything of interest around the country, whack in here

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2010
  • Options
    If Adebayor goes to Spurs I'll streak at the game tonight.....
  • Options
    alexander hleb to birmingham from barca for £5m subject to work permit
  • Options
    Parker to spurs with keane becoming a hammer to replace the liverpool bound Carlton Cole.

Given to arsenal

United after rodwell for 10m

Stoke want eidur goodjohnson

Latest gossip.
  • Options
    Looks like Plymouth might be getting that Adam the Fondue set. Good signing for them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Looks like Plymouth might be getting that Adam the Fondue set. Good signing for them

how much ???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Looks like Plymouth might be getting that Adam the Fondue set. Good signing for them

how much ???

The Sun reported 500k plus Rory Fallon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

how much ???

The Sun reported 500k plus Rory Fallon.

good money taht for Le Fonde shows how much out of our reach he was
  • Options
    If Adebayor goes to Spurs then I will laugh my balls off.

He is an utter twat but a very decent player, although if he goes to Spuds then it will be the end for Crouch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]If Adebayor goes to Spurs then I will laugh my balls off.

He is an utter twat but a very decent player, although if he goes to Spuds then it will be the end for Crouch.

If City wouldn't sell or loan Bellamy to Spurs then what makes you think they would give them Adebayor on loan and pay half his wages. Not going to happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Marcus Bent to Wolves??????
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11750_6349956,00.html

£3 million valuation of Le Fondre. If it happens they are risking a lot, especially as Rotherham to Plymouth is a massive cultural change for the las
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2010
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Racon to a Greek side.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6349904,00.html

See the 'Players out' thread.
  • Options
    I did, but thought I'd repeat it here unless this is just non-charlton stuff.
  • Options
    Got to love all the "i've just seen so-and-so getting out of the back of a taxi with so-and-so from X club" messages on the BBC. I bet that none of them will be true.

Best one so far:
    "coming back this morning from my holiday in Guyana, I see Brazilian Ronaldo at Heathrow Airport. I have a feeling that he might be on his way to West Ham or Tottenham"
  • Options
    Update on yassin to come later in the day. Very surprising move in the pipeline.....
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    bbc transfer site is worse than football rumours! Don't believe anything on there!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]if he goes to Spuds then it will be the end for Crouch.

You'd have to feel sorry for Crouchy if that happened. The lad's scored goals everywhere he's been and is much more than just a head on a very long stick. You kind of wonder what he has to do get a steady gig somewhere.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]Update on yassin to come later in the day. Very surprising move in the pipeline.....

Spurs ? Wouldn't be trf deadline day if Harry didn't make at keast one signing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big rumblings here in Cov about Robbie Keane and their keeper Eastwood in a swap deal. But not sure if there is actually anything to it.
  • Options
    There may be something in the Cov keeper to Spurs rumour- Westwood has been linked with a Prem move before and with Gomez injured and Cudicini looking dodgy, maybe Westwood is on Harrys shopping list.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]Update on yassin to come later in the day. Very surprising move in the pipeline.....

Is he coming back home to his beloved Charlton?
  • Options

I think he'll find a place in France, in the top half of the Ligue 1 teams, maybe at PSG?
  • Options
    Yassin to Blackpool?
  • Options
    Babel from liverpool to spurs

Cole west ham to Liverpool

Crouch and keane to west ham
  • Options
    Spurs have signed Stipe Pletikosa the Croatian International Keeper , that should cover Gomes.
  • Options
    Liverpool are such a joke club these days.Top four my arse.
    Could you see the likes of Chelsea and man utd going for Konchesky and Carlton Cole.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]There may be something in the Cov keeper to Spurs rumour- Westwood has been linked with a Prem move before and with Gomez injured and Cudicini looking dodgy, maybe Westwood is on Harrys shopping list.

Spurs have just signed the Croatian keeper Pletikosa on a season long loan.
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite] Crouch and keane to west ham

Ha ha ha most ridiculous rumour of the day so far!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Liverpool are such a joke club these days.Top four my arse.
    Could you see the likes of Chelsea and man utd going for Konchesky and Carlton Cole.

They have been after Zamora too. Top 8 will be their best this year but mght nick 5th because the others aint great.