Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parkinson supporters - Justify that performance & result

Discuss

Comments

• Options
    Oh give it a rest for Christ's sake.
  • Options
    Totally agree. We should clearly replace him with one of the literally hundreds of candidates out there who are available, good, and willing to work for about 50p a week.
  • Options
    I wasn't there so cannot.

On the face of it a bad day all round for our club:-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Oh give it a rest for Christ's sake.

so you cant then
  • Options
    This time last year Norwich had less throw ins than we've currently had and they had spent money on a big lump of a striker. If Parky got that sort of support we'd smash all before us. He's only had two years and only had one relegation in that, so I think if everyone got behind him and clapped more it would be great. Maybe the boo boys should think about that instead of sniping about each new crushing humiliation that is served up.
  • Options
    ok he wasnt able to get his points across as he wasnt there on touch shouting himself.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]ok he wasnt able to get his points across as he wasnt there on touch shouting himself.

Was he on Holiday all week then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]

so you cant then

I can't what?

Mate, not having a pop at you but we all know your views by now so does this really need a new thread just so you can dig people out?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]ok he wasnt able to get his points across as he wasnt there on touch shouting himself.[/quote]

Should of thought about that before opening his mouth then
  • Options
    Where were you, where were you, where were you on Tuesday night.

Anyone who puts 'discuss' in a thread does not deserve an adult response
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hopefully the hilarious joke about getting a goat to poo in squares will pop up again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

so you cant then

I can't what?

Mate, not having a pop at you but we all know your views by now so does this really need a new thread just so you can dig people out?

You all know me views?? You cleary dont . Up until last week i supported him. Not any more.

If you dont like it go somewhere else. This is a discussion board isnt it or perhaps you can answer my original question instead.?
  • Options
    I note, with interest, that you were quick to jump on Off_It's response, but have provided f***-all in the way of a response to my sarcastic comment about suggestions for a replacement...
  • Options
    Let's wait and see what people who were actually there have to say shall we?
  • Options
    Maybe the players should be getting some of the blame as well?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Totally agree. We should clearly replace him with one of the literally hundreds of candidates out there who are available, good, and willing to work for about 50p a week.

What Leroy said. Am working so can't comment as I wasn't there today but will support the team through dark times and bad. With the resources he has and the time the team has had to gel he's doing ok. It's a long season...we're 4 points off second so give him time.

We finished strongly from listening in so we've got something to build on going into the next game.
  • Options

so you cant then

I can't what?

You all know me views?? You cleary dont . Up until last week i supported him. Not any more.

If you dont like it go somewhere else. This is a discussion board isnt it or perhaps you can answer my original question instead.?
    who are you to tell someone to go elewhere? especially someone whos been about 3yrs longer than you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Where were you, where were you, where were you on Tuesday night.

Anyone who puts 'discuss' in a thread does not deserve an adult response

Then go to another thread .Its really easy .
  • Options
    I can't justify that performance or result, cos I wasn't there, so can't make a truly informed comment about it. Were you, Bedsaddick?
  • Options
    Well all we will have is the usual battle between the suicide squad saying get Parkinson out and the more positive people who will say who can come in and with what money...

Round and round and round we go....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]

so you cant then

I can't what?

who are you to tell someone to go elewhere? especially someone whos been about 3yrs longer than you?

There really are some real wankers on here . So i cant tell anyone to go to another thread yet people can tell me not to start a my own thread .

You have been on here three yeras longer than me. Congratulations. The medal is in post .
  • Options
    Still waiting...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Well all we will have is the usual battle between the suicide squad saying get Parkinson out and the more positive people who will say who can come in and with what money...

Round and round and round we go....

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.....

Spot on.

Although equally you could transpose suicide squad with realists and postives with rose tinted depending on your point of view.

Very boring.

We are not very good we have no money and i cant see it changing until there are big changes throughout the club but it is fruitless having the same debate after every game.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]I can't justify that performance or result, cos I wasn't there, so can't make a truly informed comment about it. Were you, Bedsaddick?

Listening to three Brentford commentators saying we were a shambles. perhaps you think because i wasnt there i'm not entiltled to an opinion?
  • Options
    I agree, the first half was truly shocking from the sounds of it and I can't see how we'll get many opinions that differ from that of people at the game. Brentford are by no means a bad side, the table at this stage of the season is a lie. However, in the second half we really gave it a good go and with a bit more luck could've seen a snatched 1/3 point(s) after what sounds like the worst half of football in a couple of years.

There were some negative things to take from the game today, and also some positives to take. It all just depends on your viewpoint and the type of person you are.
  • Options

so you cant then

I can't what?

Sincere apologies Bedsaddick - it must clearly have been another Bedsaddick who posted "Goodbye parkinson - get Lost " on the match thread and that's obviously where I have become confused.

And you seem to have assumed that I am a Parkinson defender and that for some reason I have to justify something - which is strange as I don't recall ever saying anything of the sort. In actual fact I just don't really want to see yet another round of bitching and in-fighting. It all becomes a bit tedious after a while. But hey, you go for it mate, get stuck in. But if it'[s all the same to you I think I'll stay, just for a bit.
  • Options
    What is wrong with recent posters..... I suppose we are all upset with everything, that might account for all the typical internet forum , tit for tat, rubbish...

Definately been an increase in recent times...
  • Options
    Cant believe the in fighting to be honest, everyone on here is entitled to an opinion...the good the bad and the ugly. You should all be able to debate without all this bullshit name calling and Ive been on here longer than you crap.....get a grip for gawds sake and grow up some of you....we are all Charlton or arent we?

We all clearly want whats best for this football club and after the last 4 years I think we are all clearly a little bit miffed with the state we are in.....from a rational viewpoint, my biggest problem is that we still seem to be making the same mistakes despite wholesale personnel changes on the playing front.....so either our tactics are suspect or perhaps our coaching is ineffective or maybe its a combination of all three...whatever happens, something has to give, otherwise results will continue to seemingly go from bad to worst and people will continue to vote with their feet...I said to Waggott last season...its easy to lose fans, but a damn sight harder to re-attract them once they find other things to do and get out of the habit of attending matches....so clearly, Parky, Breaker and Kinsella need to get their act together along with the players, otherwise we will have to rely on those who make the senior decisions to act in a decisive fashion...otherwise I really do fear for the club. Nutshell...for christs sake start learning from the mistakes in the last 4 years, the same old patterns seem to re-emerge time and again.
  • Options
    Sausages..... Bacon...... Eggs.....Hashbrowns.......Toast and most importantly Black Pudding. That is all i will say til I have chilled.
  • Options
    Still waiting...