Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parkinson supporters - Justify that performance & result

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Is it any wonder people complain about cliques on this board with idiots like Dazzler bringing up how long people have posted, how is that relevant at all!?

I'd imagine if 90% of the posters on this board performed as 'well' as Parky did in their day to day jobs they'd find themselves down the job centre very, very quickly.
    I'd imagine 90% of the cliques would probably disagree with that...
  • Options
    What Stu said.

If Parky hadn't spunked £250K of Muzza's cash on Benson, then he might have been able to get a more competent manager in. NLA did warn us this could happen...maybe NLA should have a crack at being manager - he seems more tactically insightful than Parkinson, for starters!

Quick Muzza, sign him up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Is it any wonder people complain about cliques on this board with idiots like Dazzler bringing up how long people have posted, how is that relevant at all!?

I'd imagine if 90% of the posters on this board performed as 'well' as Parky did in their day to day jobs they'd find themselves down the job centre very, very quickly.

Totaly agree . Its quite amazing what some people say on here isnt it and it seems to be the same people all the time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]As a supporter of Parkie my views are onhttp://hilltovalley.blogspot.com/

Good article Kap
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]As a supporter of Parkie my views are onhttp://hilltovalley.blogspot.com/

Good article Kap

Yep, sums things up pretty well
  • Options

far too constructive and reasoned, thought out and other good words

not enough swearing or angerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

We Like swearing but only if it annoys weird uncles....
  • Options
    been very patient with parky but i now think its time for him to f--k off he is a total clown parky backers you need your heads tested his signings ars dogshit , can well believe wot he did today in dropping worner cos he has been our best player in the last couple of games but hey guess wot thats parky for u total idiot who has lost the plot,l l please dont forget people brentford are at the bottom of the league and not a very good side .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]As a supporter of Parkie my views are on[url][/url]http://hilltovalley.blogspot.com/

Soryy will fxxxxxg well try harder!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]been very patient with parky but i now think its time for him to f--k off he is a total clown parky backers you need your heads tested his signings ars dogshit , can well believe wot he did today in dropping worner cos he has been our best player in the last couple of games but hey guess wot thats parky for u total idiot who has lost the plot,l l please dont forget people brentford are at the bottom of the league and not a very good side .

Were either of Brentford's goals Elliot's fault?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]

Only thing weird with this uncle is he's still reading the old garbage you write on here, apart from that i'm a pretty level kind of uncle i do believe.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]been very patient with parky but i now think its time for him to f--k off he is a total clown parky backers you need your heads tested his signings ars dogshit , can well believe wot he did today in dropping worner cos he has been our best player in the last couple of games but hey guess wot thats parky for u total idiot who has lost the plot,l l please dont forget people brentford are at the bottom of the league and not a very good side .

maybe not but the kid did well and i think he should av left him in goal
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]

Only thing weird with this uncle is he's still reading the old garbage you write on here, apart from that i'm a pretty level kind of uncle i do believe.

But one without a sense of humour or irony.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]But one without a sense of humour or irony.

He's from Essex, poor guy is lucky he can read!!! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]

It was a genuine question because I wasn't at the game.

Thing is the last game Elliot played he saved a penalty (and our bacon) against Notts County.

So whilst I agree with you Worner has done well and was unlucky to be dropped equally so had Robbie and thus could reasonably have been expected to resume after his injury.

I think with this particular selection issue Parky was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    i want parky to do well as he's our manager and from what i've heard,he's a lovely guy.he's assembled a half decent team but just seems to have an inability to raise the side or have them play anything that passes for football.

if he wasn't such a nice bloke, i'd have wanted him out 2 years ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]

It was a genuine question because I wasn't at the game.

Thing is the last game Elliot played he saved a penalty (and our bacon) against Notts County.

So whilst I agree with you Worner has done well and was unlucky to be dropped equally so had Robbie and thus could reasonably have been expected to resume after his injury.

I think with this particular selection issue Parky was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

probably but i am not a parky fan and i think its time for him to go.
  • Options

I've got a great sense of humour, you'll just have to remind me when your being funny and i'll give you a little laugh.
  • Options

I've got a great sense of humour, you'll just have to remind me when your being funny and i'll give you a little laugh.

there's that irony again !
  • Options
    The truth is Parkinson is hopeless - he's spouted the same press conference about 50 times - the one where we didn't start the game properly. So, so boring now.

But, we have to be sensible and we cannot afford to pay him off or afford anyone decent anyway. Just accept we will be mid table this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2010
    Beds, how old are you?

anyway, back on topic, i havent been to enough games this year so i can only judge on results and today is a very very poor one. with the players we have we should be putting teams like Brentford away. Our performances by all accounts have been poor, and the one i saw tuesday was dire, so the blame has to rest with PP. I cant understand how these players become so bad. Is it tactical or motivational?....seems parky isnt up to scratch on both.
  • Options
    I'm a Parkinson supporter but I can't justify that result and performance.

But I still support him because I'm a supporter.

We need more supporters giving support.

Without support everything crumbles.

Like what happened today.

4 years since the start of the rot.....when will we learn?

If it's so hard to go to the matches without giving support then I suggest not going. I know that this leads to a lack of financial support but it's my suggestion nevertheless. I personally haven't been to a game this season but I'm much happier as a result and so is everyone else at the stadium. When I'm back I'll be cheering and singing, not groaning.

Perhaps we could all employ the same approach too to Charlton Life. Wouldn't that make life nicer?
  • Options
    get a grip
  • Options
    "We need more supporters giving support.

Without support everything crumbles"

Absolute rubbish.
    Today we had a great following behind that goal.
    Before the game most of the players had their names sang and throughout the first half we gave a great vocal backing to the whole team.
    Yet the team didn't react.
    We were up against a poor side with an absolute shambles of a backing.
    And we couldn't break them down.

This all stems to Parkys opinion he has drubbed into the squad that - if you win your home games and nick a point here and there away from home we will be there come the end of the season.

Be where?
    The play-offs?

Not good enough we need to realise this league is pis$ poor and this is our year to gain promotion if we are ever going to.
    Parkinson's idea of gaining home points and pissing around away from home is far too negative and he needs to go.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Parkinson's idea of gaining home points and pissing around away from home is far too negative and he needs to go.
    Jarman, where did he say that?
  • Options
    in the way they play perhaps?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Parkinson's idea of gaining home points and pissing around away from home is far too negative and he needs to go.

At the fans meeting in Bromley last week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]

At the fans meeting in Bromley last week.

Remind me at which point he referred to saying anything along those lines whatsoever
  • Options
    perhaps we should be concentrating more on what parky does than what he says
  • Options
    We should get off his back, he is a really nice bloke!