Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If your all going to Barnet clap your hands . . .

HigHig
edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Looking forward to this one strangely as it gives me the chance to tick off another ground.
How many will be up for the trip across london?

Comments

• Options
    same, new ground as well so hopefully get a few for this one, away end can hold upto 1500 but i no you have to give extra for fa cup so dont no how many we could get i mean the ground only holds 5,500!
  • Options
    Already been twice, will make it a 3rd
  • Options
    Lol , may be more away fans then home fans the
    Looking forward to this one , hoping for another 4-1 like in the JPT last year
  • Options
    Consider my hands throughly clapped.
    10 nil please CAFC.
  • Options
    Definitely in.

November isn't going to be cheap though, Swindon, Barnet, Southend and Peterborough all in a row and all away within 12 days of each other.
  • Options
    Bloody typical, I have to choose my away games very carefully these days and then 3 games in a week that I would love to do (Barnet, Southend, Peterbrough).

Will probably have to be only one out of Barnet and Peterbrough.
  • Options
    Yeah am in for this one. Went there last year for 2-0 friendly loss but will go again.

Anyone else thinking a certain McClown is bound to score!
  • Options
    Don't forget Grant Basey is also there.....
  • Options
    Basey has got another longterm injury I think so unlikely to play
  • Options
    CLAP CLAP CLAP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pity about Baseys injury, read on their OS he was seen on crutches after one game. Would have certainly given him a good reception, heard from someone who knows him he felt let down by the contractual situation here but guess we had to be ruthless regarding money.
  • Options
    I'll be there for sure.
  • Options
    Will be interesting to see how we do when really competing against Barnet, compared to two fairly modest displays in pre-season games. Plus the pleasures of another tube journey to the end of the Northern Line (and the fun of changing trains/platforms at Camden Town)!
  • Options
    Clap Clap!
  • Options
    Those that made the jouney to Northwich last season should just be allowed to get tickets for this game, The club will surely have a record of who they sold them to.
  • Options
    Will 1500 tickets be enough? It is an FA game in London, I'd have thought loads would be up for it.
    Am I overestimating the level of excitement for this?
  • Options
    1500 will be adequate I reckon, imagine we will sell out though.

Hopefully they won't go on general sale straight off though.
  • Options
    anyone got a rough idea when they will go on sale?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DartfordAddick[/cite]anyone got a rough idea when they will go on sale?

midweek at a guess.
  • Options
    cant wait, hopefully we turn up and overturn our usual cup form!! Still be good day out whatever though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mite b on telly on a sunday afternoon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]mite b on telly on a sunday afternoon

Few more higher profile games than ours, Southport Borough v Sheff Weds for one and Rochdale v FC United off the top of my head.
  • Options
    Tickets won't go on sale before Wednesday - more likely Thursday.

I doubt if we will get more than the normal away allocation at Underhill, because Barnet are only obliged to give us 15 per cent and they may be unable to segregate a larger number even if there is demand and they would be prepared to supply extra.

We will have to put in some restrictions initially to protect VIP five-year season-ticket holders, Valley Gold members and regular away travellers, although the period for that may be relatively brief given the timescale.
  • Options
    Home end
  • Options
    The away fans get an entire side to themselves at Barnet I swear...it's a terrace as well so we should be able to get a fair few in.

Looking forward to it already
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Tickets won't go on sale before Wednesday - more likely Thursday.

I doubt if we will get more than the normal away allocation at Underhill, because Barnet are only obliged to give us 15 per cent and they may be unable to segregate a larger number even if there is demand and they would be prepared to supply extra.

We will have to put in some restrictions initially to protect VIP five-year season-ticket holders, Valley Gold members and regular away travellers, although the period for that may be relatively brief given the timescale.
    Glad to see they arn't on general straight off.
  • Options
    Hey, Barnet fan in peace. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure if you need it there's capacity for 1942 away fans....explained here: http://www.barnetfc.com/page/Underhill/0,,10431,00.html

Definitely the north part of the east terrace (1022), and the little golf stand (240; don't laugh at it it's better than what you would have got in the past!). Then there's the North terrace which is opened up to massive clubs (680). No chance we'd sell out the remaining 3626 (actually think that figure available might have gone up since this article due to new floodlights) so that should be all yours. How many do you think you'll bring across? Someone mentioned the Northern line by the way, I don't know how it would work for you but if Kings Cross is easy to get to you could always get the train to New Barnet, takes 20 minutes then an easy 12-15 minute walk or a quick bus journey, but I think they're only every half hour on Saturdays). There's a Spoons right by the station and a nicer pub (the railway tavern).

Looking forward to this, although at the moment I'd be predicting a loss against whatever team we drew, so am just thankful we're at home as our away record is abysmal. Not sure if Basey will be fit, doubt it, and doubt McLeod will be although he was meant to be back in training soon. Article on Basey injury here if you're interested- http://www.barnetfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10431~2184451,00.html

You bees.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Tickets won't go on sale before Wednesday - more likely Thursday.

Glad to see they arn't on general straight off.

Thats for play off semi finals!
  • Options
    Hope Barnet88 is right. Would like to go with my son, but we're not ST holders so dependent on them going on general.
  • Options
    im actually shocked about there's more hype over this game rather then the southend game, southend last year was clearly one of the best away days, pretty much sold out 2,500ish tickets for a friday night game, yet i've seen nothing much about it on here on anybody wanting to visit roots hall again before its closure.