Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If your all going to Barnet clap your hands . . .

Comments

• Options
    Any update on ticket sales for this? Likely to be available on the door etc.

Yes, i'm aware i need to ring the commercial centre....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Any update on ticket sales for this? Likely to be available on the door etc.

Yes, i'm aware i need to ring the commercial centre....

997 sold by end of yesterday according to above. REckon you'll be alright to pay on the day.
  • Options
    We've sold 1,030 as of this morning. If Barnet decide to sell on the day we will publicise.
  • Options
    Airman 1 AFKA 0 :-(
  • Options
    Going in the home end for this one with a beard and mostache to hide my embarrsement of saying i wont go again until Parky has gone
  • Options
    Really looking forward to this now, hopefully lasts nights win will get a few more tickets snapped up before Saturday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Going in the home end for this one with a beard and mostache to hide my embarrsement of saying i wont go again until Parky has gone

PMSL :-)
  • Options
    hangs head in shame
  • Options
    I still can't fully get my head around things like 2,000+ would go last season to Colchester in midweek, yet we can't drum up more than about 1,300 to go to an FA Cup game within the M25 and about 17 miles from The Valley.

CLearly the FA Cup holds no real appeal to a large number of football fans any more, which is a real shame.
  • Options
    Think it might have something to do with our recent record in the FA cup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I still can't fully get my head around things like 2,000+ would go last season to Colchester in midweek, yet we can't drum up more than about 1,300 to go to an FA Cup game within the M25 and about 17 miles from The Valley.

CLearly the FA Cup holds no real appeal to a large number of football fans any more, which is a real shame.

Colchester was a new ground last year. Seems to appeal to a lot of people. And was it 2,000+?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Colchester was a new ground last year. Seems to appeal to a lot of people. And was it 2,000+?

Will if its new grounds that float your boat, i doubt too many of our support would have been to Underhill.
  • Options
    Clap (and a Clap for the lady wife)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Colchester was a new ground last year. Seems to appeal to a lot of people. And was it 2,000+?

Will if its new grounds that float your boat, i doubt too many of our support would have been to Underhill.

and even less to Rochdale. Will 3,500 tickets be enough I wonder.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HarryAMuse[/cite]Clap (and a Clap for the lady wife)

Your wifes got the clap?
  • Options
    What's the terracing like? Is it steeply banked or will my short wife need to take an orange box to stand on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: redman[/cite]What's the terracing like? Is it steeply banked or will my short wife need to take an orange box to stand on

I'm not sure about steeply banked but I know the terrace runs along one side of the ground as isn't that high.
  • Options
    Im thinking I might just come along.....
  • Options
    I'll be there, going in The Railway Bell spoons nearish New Barnet train station, its quite nice in there :)
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I still can't fully get my head around things like 2,000+ would go last season to Colchester in midweek, yet we can't drum up more than about 1,300 to go to an FA Cup game within the M25 and about 17 miles from The Valley.

I'm also shocked, I thought this was a guaranteed sell out. Perhaps the cup has lost its romance?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL i meet you for a bevie if you like
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

I'm also shocked, I thought this was a guaranteed sell out. Perhaps the cup has lost its romance?

I dont think so, its one of the best competitions in the world. Theres still romance, always a crop of underdogs each year that make it through the rounds
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]TEL i meet you for a bevie if you like
    If we come you're on mate, let you know Thursday
  • Options
    Clap, with 3 fellow clappers. One of who is a Palace fan seeking fa cup romance.
  • Options
    Sounds good mate
  • Options
    I'm going to this one
  • Options
    Sold 1,114
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Sold 1,114

Disappointing. Hopfully a few will buy on the day.
  • Options
    Think i'm going to buy on the day if poss.