Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If your all going to Barnet clap your hands . . .

124»

Comments

• Options
    391 left then if my maths is correct
  • Options
    Barnet will be selling on the day - all terrace at £15 with no concessions.

On sale at The Valley until 4pm today with concessions, but personal callers only as too late to post out.
  • Options
    are we unlikely to sell out on the day in our end can anyone predict? I'm going for sure, but not sure how many out of my mates are coming and don't want them disappointed at the gate!
  • Options
    400 on door mate were not known for any walkup numbers
  • Options
    COME ON GUYS, WHERE IS YOUR ROMANCE?
  • Options
    I have another 2 buying on the day.

Pathetic numbers even by our pathetic standards
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    In all fairness he's right though, I'm almost embarrassed by this turn out. Yet 600 at Southend is a fantastic turnout, all very confusing!
  • Options
    Poor away support.
    Hope other clubs dont see these figures.
  • Options
    I know of 7 that are buying on
    the door.

Should sell
    those 400.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]COME ON GUYS, WHERE IS YOUR ROMANCE?

haha :-)
  • Options
    Ok, we are in x 2 pay on the gate....
  • Options
    don't forget your badges
  • Options
    Can somebody get a rough crowd estimate at the game? Because...

Last time Charlton travelled away to Barnet for the FA Cup, , there were some major discrepancies about the attendance. I know we sold at least 2000 tickets and when we later received our cut from the overall crowd, (because the FA CUP is split 50/50 in ticket sales no matter who is home or away )it was given the attendance of 2500. Surely some shady stuff on their end... i do remember them forking up a few more bones later on that season tho...
  • Options
    *CLAP*CLAP*
  • Options
    **Clap** x2
  • Options
    I was going with 2 mates to this but one has just dropped out, we have a spare junior ticket worth £12. You can't buy concessions on the day so it will cost you £15 a ticket. If you want the spare ticket it's yours for £10, whisper me and we can meet at the turnstiles or something.
    Don't want to make a profit on this just want to get rid of it hence selling below face value.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]I was going with 2 mates to this but one has just dropped out, we have a spare junior ticket worth £12. You can't buy concessions on the day so it will cost you £15 a ticket. If you want the spare ticket it's yours for £10, whisper me and we can meet at the turnstiles or something.
    Don't want to make a profit on this just want to get rid of it hence selling below face value.

Gone are the days i can get in as a junior ;-(
  • Options
    Ah....remember those days of just turning up to a ground and not knowing how many Charlton will be there.....I think I might just do that today.
  • Options
    Whos going to the replay?
    No valley express from ashford Boooo. Don't understand why, ashford coach is usually near full even mostly full for the mk dons tuesday game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    half a clap, not too sure yet as its difficult to find time during the week, but more than not i find time for charlton.