Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rob Elliot

Comments

• Options
    Shock! Pardew outclassed by Poyet. Well done Brighton.
  • Options
    The clock must be ticking for Pardew now...

A shame that Rob Elliot was in goal, no doubthe'll get some of the flak.
  • Options
    My 8 year old son went to the Amex for his first live game today so will be a happy boy when he gets home. Couldn't persuade him to support Charlton but at least he didn't go for one of the big clubs and is supporting his local side. Thought Brighton deserved it and nothing much Robbie could do with either goal.
  • Options
    brighton were by far the better team. Really like the way they play football.
  • Options
    Typical Pardew.
    Apart from the time his missus had him back after he was caught in the sack with one of his playing staffs birds,
    Has he ever managed to turn things around when the shit starts hitting the fan?
  • Options

Typical Pardew.
    Apart from the time his missus had him back after he was caught in the sack with one of his playing staffs birds,
    Has he ever managed to turn things around when the shit starts hitting the fan?

Agree with this. Can't think of any club where he has been able to turn around a dip in results.
  • Options
    Pardew had one good year with Newcastle and West Ham then he struggled. No surprise there suffering cisse doesn't seem to be scoring and they are relying on shola ameobi still!
  • Options

Pardew had one good year with Newcastle and West Ham then he struggled. No surprise there suffering cisse doesn't seem to be scoring and they are relying on shola ameobi still!

to be fair he had a few on the trot with reading and west ham, but since then he's been terrible. Still cant believe he was hired.

• Options
    I like Pards. He over achieved with Newcastle last year. Didn't get much support in the summer and has faced extra European games and significant injuries this season. Heard he has finally got Debuchy who will make a big difference.
    They won't get relegated. Cisse will score more now that Ba is gone.

• Options
    *Ahem* Rob Elliot thread :P

Wish the guy all the best, always liked him, was one of our better players in a poor team at the time in my view. Hopefully starts getting some gametime somewhere or other soonish for his sakes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looked great on MOTD against City. Despite conceding four, it might have been seven or eight without him. Wouldn't be surprised if he got an England call-up soon?
  • Options
    Heard Pardew say on the radio that Krull will be back in goal on Tuesday.
  • Options
    It seems to be his lot to play behind very dodgy defences
  • Options

Looked great on MOTD against City. Despite conceding four, it might have been seven or eight without him. Wouldn't be surprised if he got an England call-up soon?

think he's declared for ireland
  • Options
    Smashing lad one of us enough said.
  • Options
    Listened to the first half hour and very enjoyable.

Elliot gone up a lot in my estimation as he clearly is no fan of Pardew!
  • Options
    Listened to the first half hour and very enjoyable.

Elliot gone up a lot in my estimation as he clearly is no fan of Pardew!
    He gave him a cracking contract though.
  • Options
    Can we never get over our EX players ???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah. Some people even have usernames based on ex players. Crazy eh?
    😉
    Brilliant 
  • Options
    Yeah. Some people even have usernames based on ex players. Crazy eh?
    😉
    Brilliant 
    Pricks - that was before he left and can’t be bothered to change it !
    AFKA - funny how you orchestrate over this toxic environment! 
    Must make you happy ??
    Toxic is a bit strong…
  • Options
    Easy tiger
  • Options
    His Wikipedia history says he quit 1st team football in 2017. However he is still at Watford in the Premiershit. 

His value us £180k. Didn't  Charlton sell him for £100k in 2011 ?

He has aged more games in League 1 than any other division   with Charlton. 

I think His record suggests he gave up 1st team football in 2011.
    Have a listen to the podcast - well worth a listen if you have a bit of time to kill. 
  • Options
    No-one's tied you down and forced you to read the thread.