Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rob Elliot

124»

Comments

• Options
    Excellent interview.Really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    He's been interim manager there since October. Weird that he hasn't been made permanent, or someone else brought in.
  • Options
    Wonder how Robs dad is Rob the yob ha anyone know 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    He passed a few years back, from lung cancer. He used to live next door to me.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    He passed a few years back, from lung cancer. He used to live next door to me.
    That's sad to hear always remember him in the covered end with his hobnails on ha 
    Rest Easy big Rob
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me know guinnessaddick 👍
  • Options
    He got booked yesterday for constantly moaning at the referee.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He got booked yesterday for constantly moaning at the referee.
    Tbf he was angry from the fifth minute when his centre  half got sent off and he was too slow to react and conceded a few minutes later.  
  • Options

Swisdom said:
    I'm off to see Rob Elliott's Gateshead team against Chris Solly's Ebbsfleet today - two teams in good form albeit at opposite ends of the table.

Gateshead are playing some decent possession football - much like Notts County did last season - and it appears to be paying off
    You picked a hell of a game, sounds very dramatic. Didn't go the way I needed it to!

I saw Rob at a match a few weeks back and when I told him I was an Addick he seemed genuinely happy to hear it (way more than Phil Parkinson!). I asked for a post-match interview and he said "normally there's no chance but I can't so no to a Charlton fan. I'll do it if we win." But they lost so that was that! 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Swisdom said:
    I'm off to see Rob Elliott's Gateshead team against Chris Solly's Ebbsfleet today - two teams in good form albeit at opposite ends of the table.

Gateshead are playing some decent possession football - much like Notts County did last season - and it appears to be paying off
    You picked a hell of a game, sounds very dramatic. Didn't go the way I needed it to!

I saw Rob at a match a few weeks back and when I told him I was an Addick he seemed genuinely happy to hear it (way more than Phil Parkinson!). I asked for a post-match interview and he said "normally there's no chance but I can't so no to a Charlton fan. I'll do it if we win." But they lost so that was that! 
    Ebbsfleet are the form team in the division I think but I wasn’t watching them closely as I was specifically scouting Gateshead. They play a possession game but that went to shit very early on and the outcome was inevitable.  Good entertainment though tbf