Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Haye v Harrison

My darkest prediction hour was thinking enzo could ko haye,personally i think Haye will get koed by the brothers,this one is a betting nightmare as though i fancy haye like most i cannot see what round,Harrison cannot win by points he is to slow and ponderous to get a points win but when he hits its reasonable and he can unleash combos from the breaks well,so even though i fancy haye the good odds for harrison to win by ko are imo decent on sky bet. horrible one to try to win money as its more than likely as well that Harrison may age before us.

Comments

• Haye will win, end the hype now.

This is not the fight i wanted to see on Saturday, big money con. Having second thoughts on paying 15 quid for it.
  • it could well be mate,but having seen haye fight since a kid one thing is for sure when a proper heavyweight lands he will crumble,when that is who can tell but it will be dramatic
  • Don't buy into Hayes glass chin, he has taken some hefty beatings in the past and came out on top. Speed goes above brute strengh in modern boxing (and old i guess). Audley won't care deep down, he will be praying for a mirricle and then picking up a hefty check to go live his life in the sunshine.
  • I like haye and i like harrison, but which one is best? theres only one way to find out... FIGHT!!!
  • I think and want Haye to win. Still had to put a fiver on Harrison for the 4th. Lucky punch me thinks
  • Haye in the 3rd
  • anyone see the tyson interview on monday on ssn?...brilliant tv.

haye will win but i think harrison will have his moments.
  • Haye in the 4th, Harrison does seem to be taking it very seriously though.
  • Joke fight, Haye should on paper wrap it up within 2 rounds.

But he won't because they can't have it played out as a joke fight after all the hype.

Starting to really go off Haye if i'm honest. Found him refreshing at first, now just annoying, and a huge lack of ambition in taking this fight.

Have always found Audinary a joke, but part of me hopes he lands the punch he landed on Sprott
  • Harrison could surprise us all, but I doubt it...Haye in the 6th
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh and there is more chance of me standing up in the Covered End singing 'Let em all come down to the Den' wearing nothing but a pair of Crystal palace undercrackers than there is of me putting £15 into them and Sky's coffers.
  • Haye will knock his block off.

Not paying £15 either.
  • Ever since the Mormeck - Haye fight, i've always felt Haye was overrated. He's done really well since, but before every fight I predict him
    being ko'ed by some sucker punch. Maybe Harrison this time.
  • Haye tko in 4th
  • Even Though Haye is Millwall i really hope he knocks that Joker Harrison out in the first round dont care about the £15 for that.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]and a huge lack of ambition in taking this fight.
    Money talks and the Klitschko brothers would beat him.
  • Back Haye before the 6th . It's as good as printing money!
  • Sticking with my original prediction, Harrison to win probably with a lucky shot.

Cant stand Haye, over inflated ego, overrated, Millwall....

Having said that A Force can be an idiot so heres hoping they knock each other out.

Personally lumping on Harrison in 5 or 6.
  • Send in the clowns. Audley .. what a performer and proof that bulls*** can baffle brains. Haye may carry AH for a few rounds. I'm not suggesting a fix, more like the XFactor where the tension is drawn out to prolong the agony and keep the fans interested and feeling that they have had at least some value for thier money.
  • Haye is as much 'Millwall' as i am a six footer.......
  • Sponsored links:

• see above
  • Better fights happen each weekend in the Scottish Premier League.
  • edited November 2010
    This may not be the walk in the park many are predicting. I think haye will win but there is a confidence and a swagger about Harrison that has been gone for many a year. You never know what may happen when some one is given one last chance, that chance is a world heavyweight title against someone you believe you can beat.

Harrison has been up big bear training hard whilst haye has been working but doesn't seem to be taking this as serious.

Haye to win but chuck a score on Harrison at those odds you would be mad not too
  • think haye has trained better than ever for this one,my fitzroy lodge spies say mybe over trained
  • not saying he hasnt trained hard mate he just doesnt seem to be taking harrison seriously, harrison going up big bear and taking himself away from the hype and nonsense whilst haye is sparring with dizzy rascal and having his showbiz pals drop in.

i think haye will win he will be too quick and have too much movement for ordinary to hammer a big left home, but if he starts getting cocky and pitter pattering audlys head i hope he just watches out for that instinctive reactionary left hook
  • i think haye to but nothing would surprise me as haye is no klitshcko,harrison has been using all that postive thinking mantra with a guy called tim robbins which makes you focus better personally i think its shit and its starting to grate on me,i want him taken out early so we never see him again in the ring
  • Complete sideshow. The spinning bow tie was invented to attract the mug's attention while his pocket was being picked. Watch this and you're contributing to the ongoing degradation of the sport, because you're saying I'll fork over my money and time for utter shit, if Sky tell me to.

Hay has shown himself to be the most pathetic champion in history with his two defences thus far.
  • I watch all boxing, good,bad and ugly i am looking forward to Haye taking out Harrison so we dont have to watch him fight anymore.

Also the fact that Harrison has a punchers chance gives it a slight twist.