Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye v Harrison

1235»

Comments

• Options
    just seen highlights how anyone thought audley even had a punchers chance i dont know! Haye is different class, although think he would lose to klitchko's at mo maybe another few fights to sharpen up. he'd defo lose to the better brother
  • Options
    that would be vitali
  • Options
    Thing is with those two is that they punch consistently very hard but I can't think of the last time they fought a genuine contender other than Vitali (although he was ahead) getting his face torn to shreds by Lennox. Eddie Chambers avoided Vitali for the entire fight and to be honest Vitali could not close him down.

I would fancy Haye to do either of them, Haye has had to be sharper for his fights barring that joke on Saturday and I think he has the speed and the nous to be elusive enough and do enough damage to beat either of them. I'll take the score off nolly before one of the homes next September or I will turn up dressed in a basque and hand over the money singing nobody does it better.
  • Options
    Ha ha . Lol.
    What's Nolly going to wear?
  • Options
    who can say
  • Options
    Dr Martens
  • Options
    Harrison has decided to continue boxing saying 'his journey hasn't finished yet'

laughable!!!
  • Options
    Up to him isn't it, although it will be intersting to see how Dallas, Fury, Chisora etc do against him