Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye v Harrison

Comments

• Options
    Haye all day long! Why? because he has heart, something that Audrey does not have. The Japanese call it Shi Kon, warriors heart, or warriors spirit. Audrey looks frightened when he fights, a fighter must not worry about being hit.
    The only thing Fraudley brings to the ring is a punch, will he sucker Haye, I doubt it.

That said I will not pay Sky the dough to watch it.
  • Options
    Have no interest in this fight but I note that Steve Sutherland is now working with Frank Maloney.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite] But he won't because they can't have it played out as a joke fight after all the hype.

Disagree with this. I think Haye will want to stop him early. Plenty of people see Harrison as a joke and being taken to the later rounds or even points won't do Haye's reputation any favours. As well as the fact the longer the fight goes the stronger the possibility of Harrison landing a lucky KO like against Sprott. Haye in rounds 1-6 has to be the bet.

Also for those saying they won't pay £15 to watch it, you don't have to. If you look around you'll find it online somewhere for free.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    I note that Steve Sutherland is now working with Frank Maloney.

Hmm, i'd be delighted to team up with Frank Warren, who single handedly saved Derek Chisora being jailed this week despite being found guilty of beating up his girlfriend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Hay has shown himself to be the most pathetic champion in history with his two defences thus far.
    He's had one defence against a mandatory contender.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Hay has shown himself to be the most pathetic champion in history with his two defences thus far.
    He's had one defence against a mandatory contender.

And the second is Harrison, currently ranked THIRTY EIGHT in the heavyweight world rankings.
  • Options
    Haye to win, KO in Round 2. Fraudley wont fancy it after Haye lands his first hefty punch.
  • Options
    Any idea what time the fight will actually happen? Programme starts at 8pm so I guess it'll be round 11 O'Clock?
  • Options
    Chirpy, I heard half 10 on sky sports news yesterday, but that could be the introductions etc and not the actual fight...
  • Options
    They do like to drag it out don't they? Cheers.

I should be back from the theatre (Bob Hope!) by then....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the men arena website it states that it starts at 9.45
  • Options
    Harrison has come in just over 18st and Haye just over 15st.

Harrison not getting booed as much as I thought he might - even a few cheers.
  • Options
    Probably come into the ring at 10.

I notice MOTD moved to 11 tomorrow night.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Chirpy Red said :-

"I should be back from the theatre (Bob Hope!) by then.... "

I'm getting worried about you Chirpy. First of all you're banging on about Morecambe & Cooper and now you're going to see Bob Hope :-)
  • Options
    Have done Fraudley in 4, 5 and 6 - odds ranging from 40's to 66/1
  • Options
    disturbing is the weight audley came in at
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]disturbing is the weight audley came in at

I thought that, he won't be able to move that 18st frame around the ring so Haye will be able to pick his shots.
  • Options
    Just cant take Harrison seriously. He seems utterly deluded to me. My interest in him as a fighter ended after he minced his way through the first Danny Williams fight. The first time Haye lands anything he will disappear behind his guard. He'll try and hang on to Haye and spoil it, but it wont happen. Can see Haye finishing it in the 1st but reckon 2/3 is more realistic.
  • Options
    Haye will stop him in the 5th or 6th I reckon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Probably come into the ring at 10.

I notice MOTD moved to 11 tomorrow night.

That's due to the Remberence Service.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Chirpy Red said :-

"I should be back from the theatre (Bob Hope!) by then.... "

I'm getting worried about you Chirpy. First of all you're banging on about Morecambe & Cooper and now you're going to see Bob Hope :-)

Why? There's nothing wrong with him is there?
  • Options
    It's not even a debate to be had, Harrison is not as good a boxer as David Haye. He is slower, has less heart has not fought anyone in the same league of the level Haye has boxed at for the last 4 years, Haye does not have a glass jaw (when has he been sparked out cold like Harrison was against Sprott ?)

The only fight worth watching is Groves against Anderson on the undercard. Fell really cheated this is box office but then you have Pacman v Margarito at 4am for free so I'll take that and £15 is a lot less than I would have spent if I'd gone out to watch it.

Haye will rip Harrisons head off and crap on the stump. The odds show that, if you wish to back Harrison you will get good odds for a reason. He will not win!
  • Options
    looking forward to the pac man fight worth staying up for two warriors
  • Options
    Tonight won't be pretty, Haye is in great shape and isn't taking this fight lightly, some of the comments he's made are quite twisted.

Pacman will easily beat Margarito.
  • Options
    Dunno. Have a sneaking feeling Audley will do it, maybe a lucky punch. Audley is in the last chance saloon, Haye is over confident.

Mind you, I've never got a boxing prediction right going all the way back to Frazier v Ali I
  • Options
    pacman should win but is having big problems with this new weight hence the catch weight being made,think it will be one of his hardest fights of recent times
  • Options
    Haye will win

but i just put a score on harrison at 6-1 just because of harrisons left hook

cant wait for the pac man show i agree 100% with nolly it will be 2 warriors out there with the pacman prevailing
  • Options
    Margarito is a tough, tough man and I think might be a bit too much for Pacquiao but I say that whenever Pacman steps up heavier and he keeps proving me wrong.

There won't be any dancing, in and out hiding in that one!

Save your money NLA!
  • Options
    think speed will be pac mans saviour on this but i think the going up in weights has to stop now
  • Options
    i have already put it on carts no value in haye,

i want haye to do a job on audley he has been annoying me since his gold medal never really thought that he would achieve much after the amatuers and he has proved me right so far, but as long as he has a punchers on him 6-1 was too good odds