Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haye v Harrison

Comments

• Options
    LOL, any of you who forked out for that needed your noggins tested !

As Clem said, Harrison should have his purse withheld.

Haye comes out of this with no credit to me, £5m to smack a punchbag a few times
  • Options
    Harrison looks better now - how 'bout best of three?
  • Options
    Ridiculous the amount of hype this fight got, amount of bull Harrison came out before the fight, such an absolute joke. Whatever about paying 15 quid on box office, but the people who went to see it live surely must have known it would be over in a matter of minutes
  • Options
    Cheers for the link Beds. Not that I would have paid to watch it!

Seen better fights in the playground.
  • Options
    I paid the £15 in a last minute rush to the head. Mind you, it was worth every penny just to see Harrison smashed up and totally embarrassed.

After the Harrison v Sprott fight last year everybody said he could do it, but he has always been a total waste of space and tonight proved it!
  • Options
    Just for others to note, I don't think Manny's fight will start until gone 2

Barely get change out of a score and your opponent doesn't even bother throwing a punch... sounds like Palace away to me!

Cheers for the link Beds.
  • Options
    Bang goes my £30!

At least I didnt pay to watch that shower of shite.

Bye bye Fraudley, your legacy is now complete
  • Options
    It was simply buying money with haye 1-3 and first 6. Glad I didn't pay, I'll stay up to watch a real fight at around 2am for free
  • Options
    At least the punchbags he fought in the last two fights stood and took it for the benefit of his clueless fans. Haye comes out of this worse for me. Everyone knew Audley shouldn't be getting anywhere close to a World Title Fight and bringing him in to lose to pocket some money just tarnishes the belt and the sport.
  • Options
    I watched in HD on Box Office, but only because I got it for free (long story, involving Sky increasing my monthly charges without telling me!). Would never have paid for it in a million years.

Feel for those who bought tickets and went.

There is nothing more cringe enducing than a supposed fighter who from the second the bell sounds simply looks scared.

Rabbit in headlights. To be honest a rabbit would probably have shown more aggression.

Harrison gets the last laugh though, he walks away with 1m in his back pocket. He's basically earnt that for spouting shite for 10 weeks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He did say it was his destiny...
  • Options
    fair point to my mind Mortimerician
  • Options
    that was worth the 15 quid to see that fool be shown for the yellow belly eijit that he really is
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    his destiny should be to retire - how harrison ever got this far in boxing has always astounded me
  • Options
    Anyone got a link for the highlights (if any) ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Anyone got a link for the highlights (if any) ?

There weren't any!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Anyone got a link for the highlights (if any) ?

There weren't any!
    Cheers, you've just save me 9mins!
  • Options
    hayes power is something but still fancy either brother over him and will bet anyone on here if they fancy it
  • Options
    I'll have a friendly score on Haye to knock out Wladimir or take Vitali over 12

I'm astounded the amount of surprise people are expressing regarding Harrisons performance. He is/was a fighter because you don't get given Gold medals on a a plate for nothing but my word
  • Options
    deal done mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I paid the £15 and thought I'd accidently signed up for some kind of strictly come dancing programme....they just danced for the 1st two rounds!

Bye bye A-Farce.....joker.
  • Options
    haye in the 3rd 7/1 thankyouuuuuuu very much
  • Options
    At the end of the day Audley walks away a multi millionaire from a sport he was only very average at....the marcus bent of boxing.
  • Options
    Seen the highlights on sky sports news which was bizarrely followed with an advert for the replay! Haye said he had money to win on the 3rd which is why he took it so slowly. Sport of kings my arse.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I got 8-1 For the third. Put a tenner On it. Couldn't resist a quid On harrison On the 3rd, 4th And 5th just in case. Each round was 70-1 on betfair
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn3-A0vERCE

highlights of the knockout on youtube.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Seen thehighlightson sky sports news which was bizarrely followed with an advert for the replay! Haye said he had money to win on the 3rd which is why he took it so slowly. Sport of kings my arse.

I thought the sport of Kings was Horse racing ? Whatever , they are both as corrupt as each other.
  • Options
    Anyone else think what a load of tosh all the talk was before anyway? I saw straight through the whole 'we hate eachother' stuff, it's well documented these 2 are friends, and I for one wouldn't be surprised if they set it up simply to give Audley some money to retire with. To be honest Haye has come across as a bit of a dick from this, and I now just want Boxing's elite promoters to stop effing about and get a card ready that features Paquiao vs. Mayweather and Haye vs. V.Klitschko
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]haye in the 3rd 7/1 thankyouuuuuuu very much
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I got 8-1 For the third. Put a tenner On it. Couldn't resist a quid On harrison On the 3rd, 4th And 5th just in case. Each round was 70-1 on betfair

I got 9/1 at Coral yesterday morning - good times!
  • Options
    15/2 on paddys happy days