Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Results 19/12 CL Christmas Classic: 1st Sadiejane $95, 2nd Alexwright $57, 3rd Bedsaddick $38

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]ok the tourney is set up for the 19th then. easy to change if you want me to and the i.d. is 339214428. see how it goes

What's the password?

oops, sorry. it's - geeksquad

Thanks.

I'm registered and i ready to defend my crown!!! Bring it on.
  • Options
    3 registered

me
    beds
    Alexwright

i will change thread title anyone who needs to know how to sign up or anything just ask
  • Options
    I'll more than likely play this and donate my entrance fee to prize fund. Will register on the day though.
  • Options
    i will be donating my $10.00 again will register later
  • Options
    Bump as new title which is gonna stay now
  • Options
    I'm hoping to be there but it's a bit early, would have preferred out usual 8-30, out that evening should be back by 8 but need to put kids to bed etc...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]I'm hoping to be there but it's a bit early, would have preferred out usual 8-30, out that evening should be back by 8 but need to put kids to bed etc...
    register anyway, miss the first few hands, join in when you've put the kids to bed. You'll still have a decent stack and oohaah will have been knocked out after a bad beat when holding pocket aces :)
  • Options
    I'm all signed up. 5 in so far
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]I'm hoping to be there but it's a bit early, would have preferred out usual 8-30, out that evening should be back by 8 but need to put kids to bed etc...
    register anyway, miss the first few hands, join in when you've put the kids to bed. You'll still have a decent stack and oohaah will have been knocked out after a bad beat when holding pocket aces :)

+1 sadie just lose a few blinds with the structure you have soo much play can miss first hour and still do ok imo

be better if you are in from the start but just register and join us asap :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    registered 6 in now
  • Options
    yay nice one sadie good luck x
  • Options
    I have whispered AFKA, although with the whisper notification not working(i think) im not sure whether he will get it, if by friday / saturday no sticky i will have to request via the title
  • Options
    I warmed up last Sunday by winning a different private tourney with 13 starters. $110 profit.

BTW. Is this open to anyone?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    nice one mr run good, i played a few 180 turbos min cashed 2/3 although unlucky in busting also those 2 was doing well just a couple of cooloers AK v AA etc

i recommend anyone who is on pokerstars to play these as they are really soft in my opinion, been playing alot on sky of late especially heads up so hopefully i can make it heads up. pokerstars stake been $2.20

i was going to mention that as i could probably get a couple of entries may make it tougher but will generate a better prizepool also more people playing can only be a good thing imo. thoughts please people?
  • Options
    might stop it being such a friendly game if we had people on from outside CL, i dont think it's about the prize pool there are plenty of tournaments on pokerstars which let in anyone with much better prize pools but they're not as fun because they're not as friendly.
  • Options
    the only reason I asked about the tourney being open to others is that ir's not a 'members only' thread.

Personally, I think it is ok if non CL people play as long as they're invited by a lifer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Personally, I think it is ok if non CL people play as long as they're invited by a lifer.

i'd be happy with that too,but could we know who is who prior to the start. there were a couple on the last one that i had no idea where they came from
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Personally, I think it is ok if non CL people play as long as they're invited by a lifer.[/quote]

i'd be happy with that too,but could we know who is who prior to the start. there were a couple on the last one that i had no idea where they came from[/quote]

nothing to do with me i was a no show lol i think we should keep it to anyone on here, it was requested non members so people done have to sign in. i doubt all the sharks from pokerstars going to find charlton life anyway so fine to keep it as it is, hopefully this will increase numbers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Personally, I think it is ok if non CL people play as long as they're invited by a lifer.

i'd be happy with that too,but could we know who is who prior to the start. there were a couple on the last one that i had no idea where they came from

nothing to do with me i was a no show lol i think we should keep it to anyone on here, it was requested non members so people done have to sign in. i doubt all the sharks from pokerstars going to find charlton life anyway so fine to keep it as it is, hopefully this will increase numbers

i'm easy either way but i think alex meant by non cl people, that this would be our own guests and that you/me/anyone would be vouching for them.not random strangers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

i'm easy either way but i think alex meant by non cl people, that this would be our own guests and that you/me/anyone would be vouching for them.not random strangers.

it would be ok with me if they were vouched for by another lifer and we were told about them (pokerstars username etc)
  • Options
    one point i was trying to make was that this thread can be read by non lifers. Anyone who reads this forum would be able to obtain the password.
  • Options
    What happened to Budgie and the millwall supporter who have played in Tourney before?
  • Options
    .........and WSS and Duck-killer Brown
  • Options
    .......... And eaststandmike??
  • Options
    a commentary again would be nice too
  • Options
    yes, good idea, Where are you T.C.E.?

:)
  • Options
    Ok bumping as requested sticky on heading also wrote on AFKA's wall i will not be on till sunday so heres hoping...
  • Options
    yummy
  • Options
    will have to bump during today, if anyones about tomorrow please can you bump every now and again. dont think admin read this thread so doubt there sticky it