Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Results 19/12 CL Christmas Classic: 1st Sadiejane $95, 2nd Alexwright $57, 3rd Bedsaddick $38

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]will have to bump during today, if anyones about tomorrow please can you bump every now and again. dont think admin read this thread so doubt there sticky it

good bluff , admin fell for it and you got your sticky!

johnny bev 3 to 1
    threadkiller 4 to 1
    alex wright , bedsaddick and valleygal 5 to 1
    6 to1 the field
  • has anyone been keeping score of the total amount of wins?

Be a nice idea to set up a little league table or something
  • All over Jennifer Tilly, proper filth!
  • might make an appearance for this, so you've been warned. my record speaks for itself.
  • Will be able to make this one, see you all at the tables !
  • Bump, just to make it the top sticky
  • edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]yummy - jennifer tilly
    small pocket pair?

i'll get me coat :)
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    johnny bev 3 to 1
    threadkiller 4 to 1
    alex wright , bedsaddick and valleygal 5 to 1
    6 to1 the field

I'll take Threadkiller at 4-1

:)
  • only 9 registered so far but a great 9 lol
  • you've frightened everyone else off with your big rep as a shark :)
  • Sponsored links:

• another donation now 10 registered
  • Looks like the family party will be called off so maybe another 3 will be in it
  • Last night of my Poker Crown so i better get some practise in!
  • thanks alot for sticky, dont actually know when this was made one but thank you! i was due out tonight aswell but snow made a no go instead come 2nd in £5.50 deep stack on sky so £59 for night will do me fine

me fave TK leave it out :)

lets hope i remember tomorrow...
  • Alright peeps.

Im up for this but only had a quick browse through this thread and need a little help.

Is this on pokerstars website & do you have to download the software to your pc.

Also how long do these usually last roughly. 8pm til ... Work in the morning so hoping they don't go on until early hours.

Cheers
  • edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]Alright peeps.

Im up for this but only had a quick browse through this thread and need a little help.

Is this on pokerstars website & do you have to download the software to your pc.

Also how long do these usually last roughly. 8pm til ... Work in the morning so hoping they don't go on until early hours.

Cheers
    normally lasts about 2 hours depends how many players and how well you do
    yes download pokerstars to your pc it is very quick and easy you will have to register with pokerstars before registering for game
  • Cheers mate

Hopefully will be on there. I give it 20 mins before im knocked out :D
  • you will enjoy it, a friendly game and not a sterile atmosphere
  • I'm in at no. 11 - looking forward to it
  • good to see some new faces :)
  • Sponsored links:

• im in boys, will be playing in sunday 1/4 millions at the same time so will have to multi-table!
  • im in, but I will be watching the falcons (NFL) from 9.05 so i wouldnt be that bothered if i went out in the first hour :)
  • Im in. Dont need to deposit anymore other than the $11 for this game do i
  • Yeah, the apprentice on at 9 so what to catch that. I'll be going all in with half a hand so if anyone is looking to double up, just call
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]Yeah, the apprentice on at 9 so what to catch that. I'll be going all in with half a hand so if anyone is looking to double up, just call
    lol, you really expect us to fall for THAT one :)
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]Yeah, the apprentice on at 9 so what to catch that. I'll be going all in with half a hand so if anyone is looking to double up, just call

Haha great one!! Started already!
  • Made it by about 10 seconds! Good luck everyone.
  • who is exis10tial? why chase for ages? do you struggle to lay down AK? learn to play pal