Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Results 19/12 CL Christmas Classic: 1st Sadiejane $95, 2nd Alexwright $57, 3rd Bedsaddick $38

Comments

• Options
    the final hand:
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]the final hand:[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_832126 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]last hand.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Wow. cant blame you for going all in on that! This time the River did you in. well played.
  • Options
    I have played in every one so far and its the first time a child has played?
  • Options
    wp sadie

unbelievable lead lost by alex he had 20k of chips against 2k and 4k ..... nearly as bad a loss as wss 's lead ..... he hasn't been seen since , i hope you don't cry off and not return like he did and continue to play alex ;-)
  • Options
    flush versus full house, classic! It would have been a much better game if that C/A/F/C hadn't put a dampener on the event, i just hope he hasn't put off any new faces with his stupidity.
  • Options
    i never thought that $1 pleeeeeeeease would be topped but that fella crying/whinging tonight has only gone and topped it
  • Options
    Well played Sadie, tried to push you at the end but you you stuck to your guns well. I had some outrageous wins on the river tonight but the river got me in the end :)

Hope everyone enjoyed the night, next game in January if everyone's up for it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Well played Sadie, tried to push you at the end but you you stuck to your guns well. I had some outrageous wins on the river tonight but the river got me in the end :)

I'm in . Hopefully we can keep it to a sunday night?
  • Options
    In response to Numbers i played off Topdollar999, didnt play very well but what can you do. No i dont play with C/A/F/C
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Well played Sadie, tried to push you at the end but you you stuck to your guns well. I had some outrageous wins on the river tonight but the river got me in the end :)

yes it was an up and down hand, you were leading pre-flop, then I was leading after the flop, you hit on the turn and I topped you with the river. It was good to watch I should imagine. John Bev showed yet? 2 in a row he's missed...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the official results:

PokerStars Tournament #339214428, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD
    19 players
    Total Prize Pool: $190.00 USD
    Tournament started 2010/12/19 20:00:00 WET [2010/12/19 15:00:00 ET]
    Tournament finished 2010/12/19 22:12:05 WET [2010/12/19 17:12:05 ET]
    1: valleygal81 (Sittingbourne), $95.00 (50%)
    2: alexwright55 (London), $57.00 (30%)
    3: Bedsaddick (Biggleswade), $38.00 (20%)
    4: AddickAddict (London),
    5: Mid-Crofton (Orpington, Kent),
    6: No.1 in SL (Beckenham),
    7: ThreadKiller (Las Vegas),
    8: JohnBevan882 (Sevenoaks),
    9: Exis10tial (London),
    10: Blinkant (London),
    11: Charlton85 (Brixton),
    12: Big C CAFC (Chatham),
    13: sonicstud85 (bexleyheath),
    14: smids7 (Kent),
    15: ellisaddick (London),
    16: painter1947 (oohaahmortimer),
    17: Topdollar999 (East Sussex),
    18: Vitoap (Sidcup),
    19: neil_addick (Sunbury on Thames),
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]flush versus full house, classic! It would have been a much better game if that C/A/F/C hadn't put a dampener on the event, i just hope he hasn't put off any new faces with his stupidity.

Remember the name Sirapenyan . He came on near the end and said " Bunch of cheating wankers. I hope you all die, It's C/A/F/C by the way" Nice.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite] John Bev showed yet? 2 in a row he's missed...
    no bottle :)
  • Options
    wp sadie, great stuff. our first female champion and a very successful poker evening really, good numbers and mostly good spirits.
  • Options
    gutted i missed this

c/a/f/c wrap up u little mug
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]gutted i missed this

belt up u pussy!!! your a mug pal u helmet
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]gutted i missed this

why did you? was you with johnny bev by any chance? lol
  • Options
    cafc_1993 sorry for mix up thanks for letting us know it wasn't you
  • Options
    cafc_1993 friend
  • Options
    millwall til i die!! im milwall til i die! i know i am im sure i am im millwall til i die
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    c/a/f/c

Real Name

David Guy

Email

n/a

Account Created

Aug 21st 2009

Last Active

7 hours ago

Visit Count

Discussions Started

Comments Added

• Options
    edited December 2010
    I think he has reached his "breaking point" with charlton at least ........

Are the men in white coats about ?
  • Options
    Bloody hell cannot believe i forgot this till this morning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Well done sadie & Alex bunch of luckboxes :p

I went bluewater fell asleep when back then got woken by 2 tourneys on sky, which made me miss the pokerstars one cannot believe i have done it again oh well at least i registered a creditable 8th lol

Cafc, you need to grow up this is a friendly game with mix standards. if you are any good you should know just variance if someone gets lucky deal with it and pipe down, more simply dont play next time if your that bothered
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Bloody hell cannot believe i forgot this till this morning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Well done sadie & Alex bunch of luckboxes :p

don't worry JB it was your best performance to date, congrats on 8th lmao.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    c/a/f/c
    Banned (1 hour ago)
    Role assigned by AFKABartram with the following notes:

a right royal flush

LOL
  • Options
    Congratulations Sadie, and i'm sorry if one idiot spoiled it for anyone. Hopefully that won't happen again.

As for Mr Bev, i think its best if you leave the organising to others from now on to be honest
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Bloody hell cannot believe i forgot this till this morning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Well done sadie & Alex bunch of luckboxes :p

I went bluewater fell asleep when back then got woken by 2 tourneys on sky, which made me miss the pokerstars one cannot believe i have done it again oh well at least i registered a creditable 8th lol

Cafc, you need to grow up this is a friendly game with mix standards. if you are any good you should know just variance if someone gets lucky deal with it and pipe down, more simply dont play next time if your that bothered

You have forgotten two games on the trot that you have organised and banged on and on about being made a sticky to remind people? That is just odd.

Do you remember to go to work in the morning?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Do you remember to go to work in the morning?

He does, but 3 times he's gone in in his pyjamas :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Congratulations Sadie, and i'm sorry if one idiot spoiled it for anyone. Hopefully that won't happen again.

As for Mr Bev, i think its best if you leave the organising to others from now on to be honest

Really sorry AFKA as i always bother you with whispers etc. i dont mind leaving to other people to be fair, at least we had good turnout even if mine was just to donate the blinds
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

You have forgotten two games on the trot that you have organised and banged on and on about being made a sticky to remind people? That is just odd.

Do you remember to go to work in the morning?

I do unfortunately, i know its very odd but i do play poker more on another site so it doesn't auto pop up. I also dont go on here as much as i used to so didnt have this site to remind me either

In short apologise i havent turned up again, Sadie i hope you enjoy the extra money lol i will defo continue to try to play in this maybe better for someone else to take over organising as i have obviously failed here
  • Options
    yeah yeah yeah JB.

We all know why you didn't turn up really: You knew Sadie would wipe the floor with you :)

Luckboxes indeed, PAH! :-)