Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton's Stewards

Comments

• Options
    what are you harping on about sausage when i go to a game i have to say im one of the most boring fans on earth i hardly sing never stand up and most of the time am thinking about something else,think you have misunderstood my post calm yourself
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]The younger fans are always targeted on this site.
    Always have been.
    Targeted by who and for what? I think you're misguided. There are plenty of "grown-ups" who get an equal bashing on here!
    Check out the Southend thread. There are a few posters who always have a go at the younger fans, similar to how people have complained about teenagers for the last 60 years.
    And similarly how younger fans moan at older fans...
  • Options
    well, the 3 word sentence was open to interpretation.
  • Options
    no problem take care learn from this
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]The younger fans are always targeted on this site.
    Always have been.
    Targeted by who and for what? I think you're misguided. There are plenty of "grown-ups" who get an equal bashing on here!
    Check out the Southend thread. There are a few posters who always have a go at the younger fans, similar to how people have complained about teenagers for the last 60 years.
    And similarly how younger fans moan at older fans...
    Exactly, they can't see the bigger picture and believe they're being picked on!
  • Options
    i don't moan at older fans, if they are at matches and are they to support the team why is there any reason to moan? they have done nothing wrong and neither have us. i understand that not everybody is a voacl supporter, i don't have no issues. I don't like reading on here that people are calling me and my mates chavs, we aren't. i go to football because i enjoy watching , supporting the team and also to have laugh with some mates. we aren't doing anything to cause trouble.
  • Options
    The old should moan about the young for acting young and the young should laugh at the old for acting old.

By the way, it's the gits in the middle I can't bloody stand.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JimboCAFC[/cite] I don't like reading on here that people are calling me and my mates chavs, we aren't.
    There's one way to find out.
    What trainers do you wear and do any of your mates live in Penge?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JimboCAFC[/cite]i don't moan at older fans, if they are at matches and are they to support the team why is there any reason to moan? they have done nothing wrong and neither have us. i understand that not everybody is a voacl supporter, i don't have no issues. I don't like reading on here that people are calling me and my mates chavs, we aren't. i go to football because i enjoy watching , supporting the team and also to have laugh with some mates. we aren't doing anything to cause trouble.

I think thats the point though. if you all are just standing sitting watching the game chanting singing then people probably wouldn't have a problem. it was the throwing loo roll and getting chucked out that was the issue i picked up on surely and i think that you can understand and agree that doesn't go hand in hand with supporting a football team?
  • Options
    i really doubt other supporters of other teams moan about their younger supporters throwing soft harmless objects at each other for a laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JimboCAFC[/cite]i really doubt other supporters of other teams moan about their younger supporters throwing soft harmless objects at each other for a laugh.[/quote]

was there a teddy bear fight in the family enclosure as well?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JimboCAFC[/cite]i really doubt other supporters of other teams moan about their younger supporters throwing soft harmless objects at each other for a laugh.

we have no idea what other clubs supporters moan about as we dont spend all our time on other fans message boards, but from the few i glance at I've noticed that they moan about anything and everything as well. all clubs are the same.

maybe the stewards are trying to prevent the club having to deal with complaints from fans after the event as they can't identify and stop the culprit afterwards.

for example, all you need is one person to get their glasses knocked off by a soft object, which then they fall on the floor and break and you can see it becomes a different story. Anyway, I understand that you think its fun and harmless, and it probably is most of the time, but its just thinking about the possible effects on others. which is why the stewards were probably told to do what they did to prevent anything else happening.
  • Options
    soft harmless objects

Were Palaarse fans at the ground?
  • Options
    well we was throwing the roll only within the radius of our batch of vocal support in Block A, nothing could of happened.
    and the whole stewards threatening to kick me and a couple of mates has happened before but at Millwall vs Stockport last year, we wanted to sit Block 9 in the CBL and our tickets said Block 7 but after a small chat with one of the stewards they seemed to be fair and gave us a chance and didn't go back on it unlike at Barnet last night where they said oh just be good then come back 5 minutes later telling us to move or to be kicked out.

-before you say about "you traitor you went wall lalalala" the majority of my family is millwall and i have no issues with them so i don't have an issue with the club itself.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I would like to make a complaint.

2 years back, some "kid", "Chav", "Riff raff" ,4 year old spat his dummy right in my direction. I would have got up and smacked him one, but i was scared to lose my seat.

So instead i will rant on here.
  • Options
    Posted By: Bedsaddick
    I saw a group of teenagers ( boys and girls) right at the edge of A block with toilet rolls but their only crime as far as i could see was their Chaviness.

Why call them chavs? Are you a better person then them? are they beneath you??

Erm let me think about that for a nano second.

Yes
  • Options
    In what way where they chavs bedsaddick? From where i was, the way they dressed and acted didn't insinuate that? Or maybe because they are younger, you are better?
  • Options
    Some of you just don't understand the importance of the bog roll.

It's called passion.

Whenever I'm engaged in anything passionate, I always make sure I've some toilet roll to hand. ..
  • Options
    All hail the bog roll.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0KKNgWimzk&feature=related

0:52

OWN UP NOW YOU OLDER RIFF RAFF!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]In what way where they chavs bedsaddick? From where i was, the way they dressed and acted didn't insinuate that? Or maybe because they are younger, you are better?

Maybe it was the Burberry caps and sovereign rings or the fact that their dirty grey trackie bottoms were down by their knees?

There again you have no idea of which group in A block i'm talking about unless you feel you were part of the group i was refering to. If so , feel free to defend yourself.

whhhooooooosssshhhhhh
  • Options
    I was right by the side of it and happen to know most in that crowd, half where over the age of 18 and i repeat, are not chavs.

Whooosh or not, your a moany old git.
  • Options
    As i said you have no idea which group i'm talking about. But you are right about one thing , i am a moany old git( if 41 is old ).
  • Options
    Well enlighten me, i know the groups that where over that way, what ones where you talking about?

Saying that, i did see one chavvy fella, burberry cap and hanging around the concourse. Was quite obviously pissed out of his nut and tried talking to my mate who rightly ignored. Wasn't you was it Beds?
  • Options
    Has anyone seen the games in south america and all the bog roll and paper that gets thrown there?

I remember at man utd away in the cup when there where, toilets rolls, ripped up paper and ballons and everyone thought it was a great sight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Well enlighten me, i know the groups that where over that way, what ones where you talking about?

Saying that, i did see one chavvy fella, burberry cap and hanging around the concourse. Was quite obviously pissed out of his nut and tried talking to my mate who rightly ignored. Wasn't you was it Beds?

No i it wasnt me. My Staffordshire Bull Terrier chewed my Burberry cap up....
  • Options
    I think you'll find it's called being a yoof and all part of growing up. If people really have a problem with someone throwing a bog roll, they seriously need to get a life.
  • Options
    Some off you are so f**king anal

Yes remember the 80's bog roll and bus ticket rolls were standard shame banning orders were not in force then O/B would have had a field day.

Talk about not throwing bog rolls in your own home of course not nor do you leave your tea cups under chairs or burger wrappers on the floor nor do you throw your betting slip on your own floor.

So in all fairness all litterbugs should be dragged out of the ground how f**king empty would the Valley be then.
  • Options
    Ban flasks before the bog roll.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Well enlighten me, i know the groups that where over that way, what ones where you talking about?

No i it wasnt me. My Staffordshire Bull Terrier chewed my Burberry cap up....

Class!